The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Puppies Have Arrived.

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:wub: :wub: They are all lovely Cursty - the fawn ones are my favorite though :- "

ive decided which one im having already....... :D :D

Hi Tired Cursty!

The pups look like they're trying to suckle, so hopefully that will spur her on to produce some milk. The pups look adorable. It will be such hard work - but well worth it in the end. Thinking of you, and wishing Beau and pups will be soon bonded, and milk flowing. :thumbsup:

Brindle bitch - that Stephy would like to call Alice

Alice.jpg

Chunky boy-pale fawn, weighed 12oz at birth, hence his name

chunkyboy.jpg

Dark boy- cant work out what color he is, and cant think of a name, poor little thing[lol]

darkboy.jpg

Billy-pale fawn, he was billy no name as we couldnt think of a name, so now we just call him billy

billy.jpg

baldric said:
Maddie-the other bitch
maddie.jpg

Nice pups curstie, you must be very proud, good luck with them :luck: :luck:

lol shazxxxxx

ps she's stunning :wub: :wub: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
hope you're getting a bit of sleep now, Cursty, glad Beau is alright now, must be an awful situation to be in, all the pups are lovely, Alice looks like she's got a nice dark mask :luck: :luck:

They are Gorgeous!! :wub: Hope Mum soon feels better, she has lovley babies :wub:

-_-

Took the pups to the vet this morning to have there due claws done, vet was very pleased with there progress.

He gave Beau another examination and said that it was looking less and less more likely that she would get any milk at all.

So i came home feeling totally depressed and very tired, i then decided to weigh the pups again, i was thrilled to bits to discover that they had all put on weight bar one, a couple of them had put on as much as three oz, so chunky boy is now even more chunky as he weighs 15 oz.

So i then had a little smile on my face and began to think that my sleepless nights are paying off.

Beau is alot brighter now and is keeping her food down.

Well there's some good new's :D .........It won't be long befor they are being weaned, then you'll miss getting up honest :- " ......Glad Beau's feeling better :flowers: .....at least she's doing the cleaning bit for you :x :D

Lovely mum & babes :wub: hope your not to tired :luck:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back