The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Puppies Having Fun .........

Millie

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Until we get standy pics later today, I took some of the pups learning to play for you to enjoy :wub:

atplay1.jpg

:wub:

For the black brindle fans ...........

atplay3.jpg

they are lovely look at them tucking into their food :wub:

Gorgeous pups but especially the one in pic 3 with a lot of white on its back :wub:

They are all beautiful but I'm with hula on this one - the one with the 'paint spills' on its back is my fave. :) Oh and of course the black one, after Roscoe stole my heart I'm a sucker for them now as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
What a gorgeous litter - the black brindle and the blue parti are my favourites :wub: :wub:

oh wow there looking so lovely :wub: :wub: :wub: :huggles: look forward to the standy uppy ones :thumbsup:

im liking them all :rolleyes:

Standy up pics are now on show in the showing section :thumbsup:

Oh they are just to darn cute.

The blue and white one is soooooooo gorgeous :wub: :wub: :wub:

I have been trying to be good o:) and not pester Ian but this is doing me no good :p :-

I have been trying to be good o:) and not pester Ian but this is doing me no good :p :-

Oh my word the blue and white boy is adorable... they all are :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Go on Rach, do a bit of pestering!!!! (w00t) :-

Oh my word the blue and white boy is adorable... they all are :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Hate to say this Rach, but hes about the only one thats looking for a home :-

Last edited by a moderator:

Hate to say this Rach, but hes about the only one thats looking for a home :-
...and wouldn't he 'go' so well with Ben and Siddy :wub: :wub: :wub: - just meant to be Rachie :thumbsup: ...Come on Ian!!! (w00t)

I like the little blue parti boy too..isnt he smashing.. :wub: :wub:

lovely puppies... :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back