The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Puppies On The Way!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:) 07122008290.jpg

what a sweety looks like hes settled in realy well. let see how long the xmas tree last lol ours is still standing lol

He's cracking Josh. Looks like you and himself are going to have a lot of fun. Isn't he the best early Christmas pressie.

aww jish hes lovely :wub: :huggles: hope he will be small enough for me to have a cuddle when i get to see him :huggles:

(w00t) he is gonna be a big lad josh :lol:

he is a christmas cracker :wub:

il be seeing Billy and Buddy in 2 weeks il take my camera :thumbsup:

He's gorgeous Josh, aren't parti's just the cutest pups ever :wub: :wub:

Best of luck with him :luck:

BeeJay said:
He's cracking Josh.  Looks like you and himself are going to have a lot of fun.  Isn't he the best early Christmas pressie.
He is Barbara :D

He goes out to toilet all the time, he sleeps most of the night :lol:

But he is a Devil for chewing, by the time he's finished I don't think mum will have any house left (w00t)

fallenangel said:
what a sweety looks like hes settled in realy well. let see how long the xmas tree last lol ours is still standing lol
Well he's had a couple of goes at the tree Wendy :- " But he has more of a taste for shoes & wood! (w00t) :lol:

naylorwhippets said:
trish g said:
aww jish hes lovely :wub:   :huggles:   hope he will be small enough for me to have a cuddle when i get to see him :huggles:
I'm sure if you sit down Trish you will be able to have a cuddle (w00t) :lol:

sounds like hes heading for the top group then :lol: :lol: :huggles:

Hes gorgeous Diane, i love his white blaze :wub: i like em like that as they dont show grey 8)

what a smasher josh :wub: can,t wait to meet him next year best of luck

mate :luck: :luck:

Just read this thread, oh its fantastic - the pups looks wonderful and love the pics, from them playing to being dressed up - magical :wub: :huggles:

Wallace :wub: is a little stunner Josh you must be sooo proud :huggles: , as are all the litter. It will be good to see them all next year..........although we may be lucky enough to get a cuddle with two from the litter at Oxford. Have loads of fun with him :thumbsup:

Hi Josh Diane and Dave :cheers:

Thanks for everything last week we had a great time ( if a little tearful ) we were delighted to see how quickly Wallace settled in with his new family your Wilf ( Life In The Fast Lane ) was brilliant taking him right under his wing and looking after him.

It was a long day for Billy Buddy and worse for Ronnie who went all the Way to Rochester but everyone was delighted with their new Babies and all phoned since to tell us that they had all got home safe and sound and are really settling in well what more could we ask for.

We went home on Sunday and took Novo and Zeno to ours to meet Dad for the first time. All went well.

We want to wish ALL the new owners ALL THE VERY BEST OF :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: WITH YOUR PUPPIES FOR THE FUTURE. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

This is when we stopped half way

And here is Diane with her new Baby boy

And these 2 bad boys ( Billy and Buddy ) had better get used to being behind Bars lol lol

And they said they were framed !!!!

:D :D Zeno meets his Dad :wub: :wub:

And then Hateley admired Novo's handy work with socks " thats my boy"

:D :D And here's the last couple

BIG NOVO

And they met our Paul who adores them

And i think Novo felt at home :wub: :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back