The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Puppies On The Way!

Zeno again :D :D

I don't think he likes the ball lol :cheers:

Thats all

Last edited by a moderator:
Great pics Derek. :D All the boys are looking fantastic :wub: & some growing very very fast (w00t)

I think Nettie will have to stop feeding Wallace rice pudding :lol:

Such scrummy handsome boys :wub: :huggles:

aww there coming on now,wont be long till there packing their bags and going off to their new homes :huggles:

what they all weighing now ???

(w00t) :huggles: just to cute...all of them :huggles:

i cant wait to meet them all in the fur :wub: :wub:

trish g said:
aww there coming on now,wont be long till there packing their bags and going off to their new homes :huggles:

These are the weights from yesterday Trish.

Buddy 3lb 14oz :wub:

Wallace 4lb 8oz (w00t) :wub:

Ronnie 3lb 8oz :wub:

Billy 3lb 5oz :wub:

Novo 2lb 8oz :wub:

Zeno 2lb 14oz :wub:

pups are looking great :huggles:

congratulations to the new owners :cheers:

(w00t) love that last pic mandy :lol:

so who is young ronnie going to mandy? :unsure:

peppermint lady said:
(w00t) love that last pic mandy :lol: so who is young ronnie going to mandy? :unsure:

Julie Ronnie is going to a new family to ped racing his name is Roger Nind and is on K9 as the same name he also has one of the Gypsy x March Wind pups so wish him and his lovely family ALL the best of :luck: :luck: with their new puppies.( Their Names are going to be Ron and Reg ). :D :D

As far as i know they are going to be racing between the Maidstone and East Sussex Club which is where he heard of the pups when we were down a Couple of months ago for the Open, and Harvel Colin and Tina Jennings are going to try to meet him and see the pup when they start racing :cheers:

naylorwhippets said:
trish g said:

These are the weights from yesterday Trish.

Buddy 3lb 14oz :wub:

Wallace 4lb 8oz (w00t) :wub:

Ronnie 3lb 8oz :wub:

Billy 3lb 5oz :wub:

Novo 2lb 8oz :wub:

Zeno 2lb 14oz :wub:

well we all know whos permanantly at the milk bar dont we ;) :teehee: :p

and little tiny novo :huggles: bless him carnt wait for cuddles off the ones we will see :wub: :wub: :wub: :huggles: :huggles:

Nice pic of little and large (w00t) ..... Can't wait to get him home now!!!! I have got him a new puppy cage, new blankets and a new dog tag!!! Just need to get the toys now :D

thats great mandy, ronnie will have alittle mate :huggles: only 1 thing better than a puppy

and thats 2 puppies (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

also great to have some new racers join us :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back