The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Puppy Naming Hell

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I've finally got a pic of the boy on his own :))

who will arrive on monday :)) :)) :))

View attachment 17236

As for his name my, shortlist currently consists of Kubrick (inevitably shortened to Q), Tycho, Zappa, Floyd, and Ten(shortened from Aten Fire). This could all change by Monday :blink: .

As you can maybe tell, I've given up on Maltese since I couldn't really find anything that fit.

Any last minute suggestions?

Dave.

I like the name Zappa :thumbsup:

How old are they when their ears stay up?

He looks a lovely looking boy, how old is he now?

I like the Floyd and I still like Ellis.

Bet you are excited about Monday :thumbsup:

Lolcoe said:
I like the name Zappa :thumbsup:
How old are they when their ears stay up?

He looks a lovely looking boy, how old is he now?

Hi Dee, the ears start to lift from about 4 weeks, but they're quite manoeuvrable and aren't always up. Typically my pup only had his left up for his solo pic :(

He's 7 weeks old today.

Tesa said:
  Bet you are excited about Monday :thumbsup:

I think this has been the longest 7 weeks ever! I'm VERY excited & a bit apprehensive. I've not had a puppy around for a long time but I can still remember the wholesale destruction they bring with them. I wonder what Ben's gonna make of him!

Blissfully unaware!

Benunaware.JPG

Dave.

I think Ben should be fine if you gradually introduce him and supervise them together for the first couple of weeks.

Im a little bit apprehensive about Rebel when we get our pup as he can be a little overpowering but if im firm with him from day 1 he should get used to it and hopefully they will be best buddies :huggles:

BTW have you puppy proofed your house? I've spent the last 2 days de-cluttering the house and puppy proofing.....call it my nesting instinct kicking in :thumbsup:

Looking forward to seeing lots of pics of him next week and hopefully meeting him in the not too distant future :)

Lolcoe said:
BTW have you puppy proofed your house?
Looking forward to seeing lots of pics of him next week and hopefully meeting him in the not too distant future :)

Puppy proof (w00t) There's no such thing!!

Gonna blitz the house at the weekend & remove hazards & anything I don't want destroyed, if that's what you mean :)

When are you getting your pup then?

I'm sure you'll meet him at some point, and I'll probably crash K9 with pics :p

Dave.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back