The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Puppy Pics

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
From those pics:

1-Petrus :wub:

2-Pius :wub:

Saga just wants to add that it is simply IMPOSSIBLE that one of those things we call half brothers are cutter than SHE IS!!! :rant:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Morgan said:
From those pics:1-Petrus :wub:

2-Pius  :wub:

Saga just wants to add that it is simply IMPOSSIBLE that one of those things we call half brothers are cutter than SHE IS!!! :rant:

:lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:

Any chance we could see a recent photo of Saga? :b

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful as usual Malin, cant wait to see the next batch of piccy's

:wub: :wub: PETRUS :wub: :wub:

Morgan said:
:lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:
Last few days have been stressful here :blink: :sweating: :wacko: but NOT in any way tied in with the boys, the little ones are literally little angels :huggles:

Crowning glory :rant: has been two of my computers dying within hours of each other and my mail not working until this morning :nuke:

Hopefully everything is up and running again.

All these excuses... because I hope little princess Saga hasn't contracted any lasting emotional damage by having heard about how cute I find her baby brothers.... Her Blue Royal Highness is at least as cute as any one of them... but she surely must remember that while her sisters are all fine looking her brothers wear STRIPES(!) which detracted from the overall litter cute-ness 8) :D ;) ;) ;) ;) :- "

:wub: Those pups are soooooooooo cute :wub: . petrus & pius for me :wub: :wub:

Great looking litter :wub: ......I do think that you should post me over Paul and Pius though :D

Any more pics yet Malin? Eager to see them again,

aslan said:
Any more pics yet Malin?  Eager to see them again,
:) Here they are, 6 weeks old.

First out is Petrus

IMG_3279_petrus_600.jpg

What he really thinks about this standing business

IMG_3311_petrus_400.jpg

Paulus

IMG_3320_paulus_600.jpg

I'm both puppy handler and photographer :sweating: The self timer on my camera is a wonderful thing!!! :p

They are all looking absolutely gorgeous, Malin :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: - Petrus is still the one for me!! :wub: :huggles: :wub: o:)

GOOD JOB! Taking the pictures and stacking, that will give you a headache anyday..... (w00t)

Still Petrus for me to, but they all look so nice!!

Lisa J.

How do you choose one they are all lovely puppies, but, if pressed I would probably say Paul is my favourite. You must be very proud Malin they are a great credit to you.

Jenny

Still Petrus for me also. for his length and topline, angulation, and neck!!

They all look very useful,you must be pleased

Still Pius for me for absolutely no good reason at all! :p I just lurrve Pius! :wub: :wub: o:)

Petrus is an easy winner for me Malin , but what do I know :- " :lol:

Still Petrus and Pius for me - in no particular order ....

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back