The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Puppy Pics

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
OH Malin he's GORGEOUS!!! Even if he had not won anything you have a right to be proud of such a handsome chap

(I picked him as a little tyke)

What's a "small" show in Sweden? Still would be fairly sizeable wouldn't it? Was it just for puppies or adults too?

Brilliant result, Well done, he looks really handsome and fit

What a truly handsome boy he is growing up to be, :wub: :wub: I'm not surprised you are proud I would be too :thumbsup:

Here comes the Swashbuckler just 5 months old now.

He is his owners first dog and they are doing the best job with him! He is such a character and I'm totally :wub:

IMG_4852_500.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Mmm handsome!

Malin, my memory is failing in my old age ... but these are Billy and Ellen's kids, yeah? I think it's time we saw a new photo of Billy. He must be a fully matured boy now and his babies are looking so nice - it would be great to see "Dad" again.

[SIZE=14pt]Especially for you Lana...[/SIZE]

aslan said:
Malin, my memory is failing in my old age ... but these are Billy and Ellen's kids, yeah? 
Still having a memory like a sieve? ;) Yes, they are.

aslan said:
I think it's time we saw a new photo of Billy.  He must be a fully matured boy now and his babies are looking so nice - it would  be great to see "Dad" again.
Well finally I was able to catch him unaware!!! If I try and stack him hands-on he looks like he is being punished...

IMG_5110_Billy0509_500.jpg

Enjoying a spot of sunshine.

IMG_5100_Billy0509_500.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
:cheers: Beautiful Black & White dogs. :wub: :wub: :cheers: so lucky

Lookin' GOOD :*

Give the darling a hug from me please :huggles:

malin said:
Well finally I was able to catch him unaware!!! If I try and stack him hands-on he looks like he is being punished...

LOL! I've got a couple like that!! Even if I just point the camera at them, never mind stacking them!!!

Zigge now 7 months old came by for a quick visit with his proud family today :D

He is a lovely dog!!! :wub:

The weather here is... not whippet-friendly. Zero degrees with snow mixed with rain and a chill wind... but here is a picture I took anyway.

CRW_9954_Zigge0511_500sig.jpg

He is a lovely boy. Just needs to get his 'grown up look' now (like Cash).

View attachment 21193

Enjoying a spot of sunshine.

View attachment 21194

:) Well, I have to introduce Billy's grandson " An Only Son NEW FLAGLANT".

The mum is Caramount Black Magic Lightening.

He looks like a grandad. We are very very proud of him. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

------------------------------------

[SIZE=14pt]NEW FLAGLANT[/SIZE]

Amor_18.jpg

View attachment 23648

Babel_18_a.jpg

Amor_18_a.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back