The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Puppy Pics

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Super pics Malin , very pretty pups too :wub:

Wow - those pictures are just Stunning... I just love Pelagius :wub: :wub: :wub: and Pius too :wub: what absolutely Gorgeous puppies o:) :cheers:

and what fantastic pictures. :thumbsup: Youve got them sitting and standing so well.

Last edited by a moderator:
The two blue parti's seem to have really come on & are very nice IMO. The B&W parti is the best of them overall, picture of him with his new kennel mates is cute. What breed is the dog on the right? Photos are great ,are you using an SLR or a point & shoot? Am thinking of getting a good digital my old SLR is over 20yrs old now. Can't decide whether to get a digital SLR or something like that top of the range sony. Have to see what I can sneak past Sheila (w00t) .

Terry Smith

Today Pelagius was picked up by his new family. I actually remembered to take pictures this time :- "

IMG_4026_pelagius_500.jpg

Morgan said:
Lovely :wub: .It seems to me he's looking more and more like his dad now, isn't he?

Actually I'd say Pelagius is the one looking most like dad:

billypose7v.jpg

Petrus is much less extreme than dad IMO :)

IMG_4012_petrus_500.jpg

Terry & Sheila Smith said:
The two blue parti's seem to have really come on & are very nice IMO. The B&W parti is the best of them overall,
Thanks Terry!

picture of him with his new kennel mates is cute. What breed is the dog on the right?
One of the old girls is a show champion. Lovely dogs!!! I think Parson Jack Russel? I can never keep them apart in my mind :b

Photos are great ,are you using an SLR or a point & shoot? Am thinking of getting a good digital my old SLR is over 20yrs old now. Can't decide whether to get a digital SLR or something like that top of the range sony. Have to see what I can sneak past Sheila (w00t) .
Don't tell Sheila I said so... but I'd suggest the Canon 350 digital SLR, comes in a bundle with 18-55mm lens approx 600£. My digital SLR is two years old now but still a great camera. My big prints turn out really good!

I think someone on this board uses a Minolta DiMAGE A200 and it seems to turn out quality pictures. Smaller and lighter than the SLRs.

Malin said:
picture of him with his new kennel mates is cute. What breed is the dog on the right?
One of the old girls is a show champion. Lovely dogs!!! I think Parson Jack Russel? I can never keep them apart in my mind :b
I checked - the girls are 1 Parsson Russell Terrier and 1 Jack Russell!

Stunning Puppies Malin, Petrus is still right at the top of my list :wub: Is he staying with you? He looks so balanced and unexagerated.

Karen said:
Stunning Puppies Malin, Petrus is still right at the top of my list :wub:   Is he staying with you?  He looks so balanced and unexagerated.
Thank you Karen! No he is not staying, because he is a he - otherwise... His new name is Devo and he'll be picked up by his family next week-end. He'll be shown! :)

I'm sure I'll cry when he moves, he is such a lovely character!

[SIZE=14pt]10.5 weeks old[/SIZE]

A few pictures.

View attachment 16282

IMG_4636_400.jpg

Stacking them isn't easy...

Mostly the pictures look like this:

IMG_4573_500.jpg

Or this:

IMG_4589_500.jpg

Final product:

IMG_4615_500.jpg

He is lovely - I wish you and Devo's new owners all the very best for his show career! :thumbsup: Look forward to hearing about him winning LOTS. :)

Im sure he will do very well, its a shame we cant keep all the promising ones.

Has he got a show name Malin? I guess you already told us once :b

Here are pictures of Petrus I'm A Swashbuckler from last week. He was picked up by his new family yesterday. He is such a lovely little character and I was all :'( ...

[SIZE=14pt]11.5 weeks old[/SIZE]

IMG_4694_500.jpg

IMG_4710_500.jpg

Malin, I received my Whippet Bladet (thank you!) on Friday and I see that Ina - Havang Isolde Makave - has received her SVCH. I don't recall that being announced on K9 (perhaps I missed it or just can't remember) but I would like to say a big [SIZE=21pt]CONGRATULATIONS[/SIZE] to you (owner of Wychglade Pied Wagtail, sire), Catarina (breeder of Ina and owner of dam, Airescot Righto Redee) and Therese (Ina's owner) and send hugs and kisses to Billy, Redee and Ina. :huggles: :*

aslan said:
Malin, I received my Whippet Bladet (thank you!) on Friday
With your favorite swedish dawg on the cover :huggles: Did you notice Lana?

aslan said:
I see that Ina - Havang Isolde  Makave - has received her SVCH.  I don't recall that being announced on K9 (perhaps I missed it or just can't remember) but I would like to say a big [SIZE=21pt]CONGRATULATIONS[/SIZE]
:b I must have forgotten to mention it on k9... Daddy Billy is very proud of his oldest daughter!

Here is a picture of a son I like very much, 11 months old. Could his colour possibly be more challenging??? Mom is a very nice american/Dutch Gold bred bitch.

WalkOn12mB_600.jpg

malin said:
aslan said:
Malin, I received my Whippet Bladet (thank you!) on Friday
With your favorite swedish dawg on the cover :huggles: Did you notice Lana?

I most certainly did and was showing it to all my friends! LOVE the back cover pic :lol:

Here is a picture of a son I like very much, 11 months old. Could his colour possibly be more challenging??? quote Malin

Mmmm - I ADORE that marking! But then I guess I'm different from the masses - I really appreciate unusally placed markings. :)) Very nice looking dog too Malin.

Ooooh he's the most unual marked whippet i've ever seen - lovely :wub:

Isnt he just . so unusually marked !. I d love to see what the other side is like.

Looking past the dog ,,,,,just look at that scenery behind :wub:

JAX said:
  I'd love to see what the other side is like....

Looking past the dog ,,,,,just look at that scenery behind  :wub:

Not quite sure which scenery you mean Jax? and which other side you'd like to see? LOL

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back