The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Puppy Pics

Pups look lovely Malin,

I like Paul & Pius but all look very nice.

Mine have grown too and are now 3 weeks.

Pic below at 10 days.

Take care,

IbizaImperialLitter10days1.jpg

Ibiza, They look very interesting, hope we are going to see them up soon. The one on the bottom left (hanging over its brother) looks like it has bunny ears!! Really long neck!

[SIZE=14pt]7 weeks old[/SIZE]

The weekly update about my little weed killers (everything green and growing qualifies as a weed)...

IMG_3530_petpi_600.jpg

Stop it Malin, it is just too much!

Too much loveliness

:wub: :wub: :wub:

And too much envy at your incredible puppy handling and photography skills

:x :x :x

The two black boys together are just so precious. I can also see why so many pick Petrus as their favourite. For some reason I also have a penchant for Pius.

On second thoughts, keep the pics coming (and while you're at it - reveal your secrets for making them look so good!)

Hasnt Pius come on :p its very close now between him and Petrus :wacko: It always amazes me jsut HOW fast they grow :eek:

I might be a little biased :D but those black boys :wub: :wub:

so remind me of mine at that age

pic.JPG

So much puppy gorgeousness in one place :wub: :wub: :wub: can't beat it

Oooh ... wish I could be there to play with them!

STILL Pius and Petrus for me.

What does Billy think of them?

Love those pictures of them in the garden. petrus is looking great. :thumbsup:

Great shots as usual Malin :thumbsup: . My favorites are still Petrus and Pius :wub: :wub: :wub: !!!

[SIZE=21pt]I just adore the one of the blues running[/SIZE]!!! [SIZE=8pt]I really envy your talent Malin[/SIZE] ;) ;)

lovely, lovely, lovely

- oops, changed my mind, Pius is the one, he is looking fantastic :wub: :thumbsup:

Still love Petrus but Pius is gaining ground. Love the piccy's in the garden

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back