The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Puppy Updates

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Strike Whippets said:
Ahhhh is that Rupert ??
'tis indeed the brindle bugger. Here's one taken sometime in between the other two.
Rupert.jpg

Strike Whippets said:
I honestly think it depends on how clever the dog is...
Well he is very bright, it can be a pain actually, he's always 2 steps ahead of you. He enjoys the lure stuff but you can see he's only 'cantering' when he does it. Shame we never got round to the real thing, too late now.

Strike Whippets said:
imagine what they'd do to a furry  :nuke:   :- "  :oops:
I don't need to imagine, I've seen it all too recently :oops: No signs of sloth then.

LVernon said:
Strike Whippets said:
Ahhhh is that Rupert ??
'tis indeed the brindle bugger. Here's one taken sometime in between the other two.
Rupert.jpg

He always was the one who stood out in the litter (something to do with not being Black I guess lol) ........but he always looked the part ..........Good to see him all grown up and soooooo handsom (because of him our solid brindle in our current litter is also called Rupert :b ) .....i'll ship him over if you want lol :teehee:

Strike Whippets said:
Good to see him all grown up and soooooo handsom (because of him our solid brindle in our current litter is also called Rupert  :b ) .....i'll ship him over if you want lol  :teehee:
I'd settle for getting our Rup back. :( We've got to go pick him up from Tony and so far our plans have been thwarted. Need to hurry so as to have time to get his mind off the furry things and back onto plastic for the upcoming race season.

Monty and Jack look stunning, real beauties in cracking condition.

Here is a couple of Tod doing what comes naturally!

Thanks Murphy 1 its nice to see a whippet doing what comes natrually & Tod looks in fine shape too :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back