The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Puppy Updates

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
~whitecross whippets~ said:
mally said:
Mark Roberts said:
Nice pics Mally but does Tilly often change colour LOL  :thumbsup:
pics were taken in diffrent light conditions, she's still blue i think :lol:

how have you got her so bloody tall...she is so big compared to gypsy....was gypsy the squirt out of the litter :p ...or maybe your camera changes size as well as the colour of tilly! :- "

no seriously...tilly is looking lovely :wub:

Tilly measures 18 3/4" at the shoulder, Tilly was the biggest in the litter but the rest were very much the same size there certainly wasn't any runts in the litter.

mally said:
mally said:
Mark Roberts said:

how have you got her so bloody tall...she is so big compared to gypsy....was gypsy the squirt out of the litter :p ...or maybe your camera changes size as well as the colour of tilly! :- "

Tilly measures 18 3/4" at the shoulder, Tilly was the biggest in the litter but the rest were very much the same size there certainly wasn't any runts in the litter.

ive mearured gypsy just today cos she seems to have grown overnight and she is about 18inches....so about the same i suppose...maybe its an illusion that she is smaller cos she is black?....she is gorgeous though! :wub:

mally said:
mally said:
Mark Roberts said:

ive mearured gypsy just today cos she seems to have grown overnight and she is about 18inches....so about the same i suppose...maybe its an illusion that she is smaller cos she is black?....she is gorgeous though! :wub:

Our black bitch also looks small but i think shes 17 incs at 5 months

blacks are not very photogenic are they?..lovely in the flesh ...but just cant take a decent photo! (w00t)

great looking pups they are all great looking especailly blitz :)

good luck with all ur pups :luck:

blacks are not very photogenic are they?..lovely in the flesh ...but just cant take a decent photo! (w00t)

You just need a nice sunny day:

Tess_ears.JPG

You just need a nice sunny day:

ok ok dont show off :lol: ....alright that is a lovely photo and im jealous ok!

lovely dog too....big ears like anubis the egyptian god! beautiful :wub: :thumbsup:

Mally i think I've got a greyhound (w00t) 19'' to shoulder should have called her Jodie after Jodie Kidd :lol: but hay who cares she is awesome mate.

Here's my 2 Black ......Very photogenic pup's doing one of the thing's they were bred for .........They are 13 month's old, but haven't been put on live yet as I wanted to concentrate on their racing first :D ........If you knew their mum then you'd see that this is important as Inca only race's if there's "nothing better to do" :- "

Eric ...........

271105_1406.jpg

Strike Whippets said:
and Connie ........

lovely pictures...you do know i only said blacks took a bad photo so you could all help my obsession with black whippets and post lots of gorgeous pics! :p :thumbsup:

This is tilly at 7 months out ferreting

till_net_01.jpg

marking a warren

Last edited by a moderator:
another taken today whilst ferreting, had a great day just me and tilly

till_net_05.jpg

Do i know you ??

she caught this yesterday whilst out for a mooch. i didn't have the camera with me so i bought it home for the ferrets.

till_net_09.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back