The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Pups At 8 Weeks And 2 Days

saraquele

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
yhe pups had there first vaccs tonight and i had them weighed , cody = brindle boy is 4.5kg , bothe the fawns , fynn and diva are 4.2kg and eryn , little brindle girl is 3.5 kg , looked at bliss,s vac card today and she weighed 3.2kg at exactly 8 weeks old :wub:

a few piks taken today :wub:

vidpups007.jpg

vidpups016.jpg

vidpups004.jpg

vidpups005.jpg

vidpups006.jpg

vidpups008.jpg

:cheers: Lovely pictures they are all so :wub: :wub: :wub:

AWWWW, sharon they are gorgeous, :wub:

fynn looks like butter wouldnt melt :- "

(w00t) (w00t)

just looking at him on your signature , he looks soooo much bigger now (w00t)

They are gorgeous, really gorgeous :wub: :wub:

Such sweet little faces and very cheeky too :thumbsup: :D

Im so glad those beautiful pups are at your house

and not mine...........the short time that Zana has

been here has had the same effect as dropping a

bomb on my house :lol:

AnnSa said:
Im so glad those beautiful pups are at your houseand not mine...........the short time that Zana has

been here has had the same effect as dropping a

bomb on my house  :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: they are like little tornados arnt they ! turn your life upside down :teehee: it is harder work but i love it :wub:

ALSO MEANT TO SAY I PUT THE WEIGHT OF ERYN AND BLISS DOWN WRONG :oops: ERYN IS 3.7KG AND BLISS WAS 3.5KG :b

Last edited by a moderator:
pretty puppies :wub: i love the expressions on their faces :D

that 8 weeks went so fast :eek: its been nice watching them grow over the weeks :thumbsup: such a gorgeous litter :wub: :huggles:

how many you keeping sharon?

trish g said:
that 8 weeks went so fast :eek:   its been nice watching them grow over the weeks :thumbsup:   such a gorgeous litter :wub:   :huggles:   how many you keeping sharon?

yes it has gone toooo quick :(

i am running 3 of them on , the fawn girl , brindle girl and brindle boy :thumbsup:

cara is coming for fynn on the 30th Nov and jimmy and peggy both went on saturday :(

Lovely pics Sharon - Peggy had her jab last night too - weighs 3.4kgs - and she slept from 10.30-5.30 - so I'm feeling a bit more human today! Sean got her a little coat today as the weather's been dire and she doesn't like the rain!

Maisie was playing with her lots this morning - Fly still looks at her like she's a little alien! - my house looks like a bomb has gone off in it - beds/crate/toys/shredded paper everywhere! She's so cute though - we can forgive her everything!!! :wub: :wub:

will post some more pics tonight/tomorrow x

lovely pictures of them - they are all so beautiful :wub: :wub: :wub:

mousehole said:
Lovely pics Sharon - Peggy had her jab last night too - weighs 3.4kgs - and she slept from 10.30-5.30 - so I'm feeling a bit more human today! Sean got her a little coat today as the weather's been dire and she doesn't like the rain!
Maisie was playing with her lots this morning - Fly still looks at her like she's a little alien! - my house looks like a bomb has gone off in it - beds/crate/toys/shredded paper everywhere! She's so cute though - we can forgive her everything!!!  :wub:   :wub:

will post some more pics tonight/tomorrow x

(w00t) 3.4 , oh the little dot :wub: i agree , you can forgive them anything , well almost :lol: :lol: its suprising how much devastation one little puppy can cause isnt it :- "

im sure her and maisie will be the best of buddies :huggles: thanks for keeping me updated :huggles:

Hello!!

I'm absolutely delighted seeing such beautiful puppy's!

Her at home (Belgium)i have the litter sister of Nut Chip : Pardee Gold Star.

In the future i hope to breed her. If the puppy's would be like that, it couldn't be nicer!

Which one you are going to keep?

By, Kurt

versturen_1___2_.jpg

kopie8_1_.jpg

thank you for your kind comments .

i am running 3 of them on , the brindle dog , brindle bitch and the fawn bitch . :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back