The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Pups On The Way!!

It is not good idea to have bitch spayed so soon after she had her pups. Her uterus is enlarged and there is lot more danger of bleeding and problems. That is also true in the time around her season. The best time is half way between 2 seasons. My vet prefers to allow bitch one more season after litter, and then spay some 4 months after.

Lovely pic's and pup's. There very inteligent reading the paper at that age.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your not kidding but they do slow down on the longer words for me ... :cheers:

Well little Blue boy went off yesterday to a very nice young Lady who has named him "Cooper" , she was really taken with him & so was her young boy Joe, its quite hard to see them go.

"Lucky" is due to be collected on Sunday & he is off to Bournemouth .

I managed to clip there nails today while they were sleeping , next week they are due to be wormed again.

Chloe has more or less stopped feeding them & her belly is going back into shape.

Here are some pic's of them all.

Mum & son .Bliss

SL370414.jpg

Here is "Millie" looking extremely Cute

SL370395-1.jpg

SL370399-1.jpg

SL370394.jpg

"Lucky"

Looking intent as Lucky alway is

SL370386.jpg

SL370415.jpg

& the gang when Bluey ("Cooper") was still here

SL370412-1.jpg

SL370413.jpg

Aw they have all grown so fast ... it doesn't seem that long ago you posted about their birth.... such gorgeous pups :huggles:

Wow 8 weeks already? Time has certainly flown with this litter! Are you keeping one? Mum and Son is such a sweet picture

talking of sweet pic's .....here's the gang now :))

SL370433.jpg

SL370436.jpg

Mum dish out some tough love :*

She has incredibly penatrating eyes that fawn - I love the pictures so sweet

i love the fawns eyes :wub: :huggles: shes beautiful and love her dark coloured tail :p

wishing them all the best of luck in their new lives :thumbsup: :huggles:

Yes "Millie" is a little beauty, the fawn dog with the dark tail in the video clip is "Lucky" & he is being collected today he's off to Bournmouth .

By the way Cornish , my little girl really like's thye look of "Sydney"

Oh well its all over now ,Buddy went on friday & Little Prince is off tomorrow , its been hard work but its an experience I'm glad I've had. :)

Now we have to wait for Chloe's milk to end & she will be off to the vets .

here's some last shots.

Prince.jpg

SL370439.jpg

SL370442.jpg

SL370443.jpg

SL370444.jpg

SL370461.jpg

(w00t) Oh my goodness! Look how they have grown???!! They are just gorgeous puppies!! :wub: Must be so hard to see the little 'uns go :huggles: Are you keeping one?

Emma xxx

Wow havnt they just shot up...into gorgeous bundles... :wub: :wub: :huggles:

You know, they are such a lovely litter :D

Beautiful video of the two black boys - it must break your heart to see them all go :(

Hope you've told the new owners about K9 .......... then we can see pics of them as they grow up :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back