The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Pups On The Way!!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Aw bless her.. Gorgeous pups, she looks to be doing a grand job with them :huggles:

yoyo said:
I have bought a 2nd hand travel cot see below,.

The Cot looks like a good idea!

Love the Photos,happy home full of puppies. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Sorry it worked the 1st time

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, I am Winslow Mum, the lady from the Whippet Forum to whom you sent the link. They look lovely. How many pups do you have? Dogs? Bitches? When will they be ready to go? Is there a way to contact you directly? (sorry, I've only just started using forums and I don't know how to send a private reply or anything...)

Ok these little blighters are coming along pretty well, 15 days i think ?

2 have there eyes open & the other's are sort of squinting & wobbly walking & very vocal Lol

:huggles:

aww they was lovely to watch :wub: :huggles: arent they little fattys :p

Oh, thanks for posting those vids ... they're gorgeous :wub: :wub: :wub: and lovely to hear all the lovely wee puppy noises :D

No bitch likes other dogs anywhere near her babies. My girls usually let my other dogs to have a sniff after they are 2 weeks old. In any case, I make sure they cannot go near them while I am not here, as they could inadvertently hurt them. Even now, my 11 weeks old pup is left in a pen with his mum when i go out.

The cot is fine, but you need to give your bitch the option to go in and out of there. She needs to feed them every few hours but also needs time when they cannot suckle.

Especially now, as they are getting bit older and in another week or so the bitch should start weaning them.

They also need to start running around. By this stage I would have my pups in a pen about 4m square.

Do you have homes for them?

They do look lovely and fat :)

Last edited by a moderator:
:(

Seraphina said:
No bitch likes other dogs anywhere near her babies.  My girls usually let my other dogs to have a sniff after they are 2 weeks old.

once has she showed irratation at Whisp so I put him up dad's for a day, she went nutty scratching whining & wandering from room to room looking  for Whisp,we brought him back the next day & she went nuts over him & him to her licking each other whining & wrestiling ,there is a real bond between them. So Whisp is the "Special ONE"as you can see in the lower Vid he's a bit of a Brute... :D

The cot is fine, but you need to give your bitch the option to go in and out of there.  She needs to feed them every few hours but also needs time when they cannot suckle.

Yes the cot is a great Idea if I'have to pop out.

They come out of the cot all day long from morning until  I go to bed. She jumps in & out of the cot but most of the time they are not in the cot so no problem there.

They also need to start running around.  By this stage I would have my pups in a pen about 4m square.

4 m is claustrophobic to these adventurers  :D

There are running (slowly now & they seem to plan it that they all go off in different directions at the same time Lol

Do you have homes for them?

have'nt thought that far ahead yet as they are so young.

The big problem is my daughter, she wants to keep all of them !

They do look lovely and fat :)

They very Rotund indeed & below in the Vid shows why....

here they are this morning before they got up
SL370324.jpg

Here's Mum chilling out

SL370325.jpg

this them up & about

SL370326.jpg

SL370326.jpg

Lets not forget the proud dad, God & they call it a dog's life I dont know.

( Please forgive the Naff commentary David Attenborough I'm not :teehee: )

Quick question:

How long after the pups leave can I have Chloe spayed ?

Awwww what lovely little pups :wub: Chloe looks like a really great mum to those little dumplings :thumbsup:

Emma xxx

Awwwwwww

I love the little blue and white one ..... what gorgeous pups... well done Chloe

Oh boy, are you gonna have fun when they are 6 weeks old. Make sure you put a tarpaulin on your carpet or it will be a patterned one (w00t) !!!!

yoyo said:
Quick question:How long after the pups leave can I have Chloe spayed ?

Definitely before her next season, i,ve found it good to do when the pups have found good homes, good luck, hope all goes well.

they are all gorgeous :huggles: ,but im in love with the blue and white one :wub:

cobnut said:
Oh boy, are you gonna have fun when they are 6 weeks old. Make sure you put a tarpaulin on your carpet or it will be a patterned one  (w00t) !!!!

I was abit worried it might be too much for her to soon ,but I dont want her to get caught by Whisp the Romeo again!

Your not kidding there at it already :blink: but I have a cunning plan afoot............I am going to buy a good sized inflatable paddling pool ..........oh yes 8)

Have a peek at these terrible tykes , I'll have to call the fawn dog Tyson or Bruno .he's a right little tough guy!!

Now where's me pump :D

the little blue one is it a boy or girl? :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back