The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Pups To Come Soon

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
had a bet with ken said ken would have one still fink he will cave in haha there all beautilful lets hope we can sell all the rest well i want to keep 2 back got to work onit haha love them all xxx

pups are doing all well keeping me busy there geting everywhere around the room sally has to chase after them and pick them up and put him back on there bed bless them xxx

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

I bet they are keeping you busy now they are geting bigger

we would have loved one but logic said we cant

how many have you got left ?

good luck with them

hi baberuth we have 5 dogs left to sell and yea thay are keeping us all busy xx

pups are all doing fine just keeping u updated :) there eyes should be open soon :) xxx

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Once their eyes are open and they keep getting out and all over the place you will have to eyes at the back of your head

poor Sall wont know whats hit her

good luck with them

Don and Ruth

yea i no bless her thay keep getting everywhere now we find them everywhere around the room lol sally is starting to get bit stressy with them now keeps going for them now and then bless them will take some pic and put them on so you can see them xxx

Ken will be over to see them tomorrow so tell Sally to have 40 winks and Ken can run round behind them :D

haha lol sorry aint been on here for a few days been really ill in bed one off the pups eyes are open now need 8 more to open! lol xx

will take some later and put them on here as soon as i can :) there all beautiful x

im trying to get the pic on here but thay wont go on hang on lol x

sorry its small but it wouldnt let me do it big :( theres some of them x the 2 bitches there on there own

bitches.bmp

brats.bmp

Attachments

• bitches.bmp
    30.9 KB · Views: 77
  • brats.bmp
    33 KB · Views: 70
just click on the pictures and will show you them sorry its small keeps coming up the picture was 2 big so had to make the picture small but u can see them stil x

doggys.bmp

doggysss.bmp

Attachments

• doggys.bmp
    33.5 KB · Views: 71
  • doggysss.bmp
    38 KB · Views: 60
chelly said:
sorry its small but it wouldnt let me do it big :( theres some of them x the 2 bitches there on there own
i can only see one littl pic on each of the 2 links if you send them me i will post them for you

They look lovely :wub: :wub: ...whos having them

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back