The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Pups To Come Soon

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
baberuth said:
they are growing very fast now they look lovely

see you soon

love Ruth and Don

There lovely pups Ruth

Guess who is cooking up BIG batches of rabbit and chicken broth :oops: Ken thought it was for him :oops:

is ken having one Pauline :- "

they look lovely :wub: :wub:

No Dee afraid not, he really wants one of the boys, but we have run out of room at home and in the car :(

There stuning pups :wub:

tanyia said:
No Dee afraid not, he really wants one of the boys, but we have run out of room at home and in the car  :( There stuning pups  :wub:

Orr poor ken , mind you i know how much time you both spend with the baby

fallenangel said:
DENISE BAILEY said:
tanyia said:
No Dee afraid not, he really wants one of the boys, but we have run out of room at home and in the car  :( There stuning pups  :wub:

Orr poor ken , mind you i know how much time you both spend with the baby

4 legged babys are much easer :lol:

I have to agree there. Rocky was as good as gold playing with Chloe today, next thing I looked she had a lead wraped round Rockys belly heading as fast as her walker would go for the front door . just helping grand dad :huggles:

stil not giving up on my bet lol ken will have 1 give it time he will haha tel ken to start saving :) xx

lloks like chloes going to be racing rocky its lovly when they boned like they have

the pups are doin all fine :) there starting to bark now its so cute x

chelly said:
the pups are doin all fine :) there starting to bark now its so cute x
:D You wont need your alarm clock then for awhile :- " I love it when a pup gives out its first unexpected bark, then runs to hide fron the noise :p

aww yea its so cute lol and no i wont need my alarm lol there all runing about now making my room a mess dads got alot of work to do on my room when the pups go :D lol x

i heard ken is thinking about having one i new he was he wil cave in tel ken to start saving hahaha :D x

heya i took sum more pic of the pups x

Last edited by a moderator:
heya like to say the pups are all doing fine thay keep growing lol getting bigger every day :) there cute bless them but thay are so bitchy going to have a hand ful here lol thay wake up 5 in the morning wanting to be fed thay bark at the door its so cute bless them xx

i will get the pics up for you chelly at the moment there on my computre and it wont concet to the internet and i carnt fined the stick thing to transfer them on to tonys that im ususing at the moment 5 in the morning (w00t) (w00t)

ok no prob n yea there mad lol another few more weeks then thay can go going to miss them tho x

the pups has been up wisbech for 2weeks now and we are still looking for good homes for 4 of them good friend of ours has been so kind to look after the pups up there as we had no room here most of them have found good homes and hopefully we can find race homes for the remaining 4 red fawn pups.

:luck: Im sure they will all have good homes soon. You havnt let any Tom Dick or Harry have one the ones that have new owners are going to first class homes.

Good luck to the new owners :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back