The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Pups

awwwwwww :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

OMG! that's just so cruel :angry:

fancy ironing the poor wee puppies, quick Sally, Annsa; lets go rescue them! :wub:

nooooooooooooooooooooo i went and click on them didnt i,ste they are gorgeous :wub:

ste freemo said:
trac said:
ste freemo said:
trac said:
nooooooooooooooooooooo i went and click on them didnt i,ste they are gorgeous :wub:
They know your name too trac lol

:eek:

pup no 2 :wub:

I can deliver him to yours on Fri Trac,im up that way ;)

think she could do with another,shes too much time on her hands :- " :p

go on trac hes got you name on him :wub: :huggles:

pup no 3 for me please........ PLEASE dont say its a bitch....... ???? :b :sweating:

trish g said:
ste freemo said:
trac said:
ste freemo said:
trac said:
They know your name too trac lol

:eek:

pup no 2 :wub:

I can deliver him to yours on Fri Trac,im up that way ;)

think she could do with another,shes too much time on her hands :- " :p

go on trac hes got you name on him :wub: :huggles:

:eek: oi mrs :p

How cute are they :wub: :wub: So wish I could have another, but Dad the work day whippet sitter is not budging from his very firm no :(

Maybe if one was dumped on my doorstep, how could I turn it away :- " :- "

Ann Glews said:
How cute are they :wub:   :wub:   So wish I could have another, but Dad the work day whippet sitter is not budging from his very firm no :(
Maybe if one was dumped on my doorstep, how could I turn it away :- "  :- "

Sheffield is not too far from me.I have 2 Blues left.A drop off can be arranged,would be like getting a Pizza. LOL

They are looking good Steve can't believe you still have the blue and white.

One of my pups went to Shefield the other day :- "

:huggles: What lovely pups......pup number 3 is just... :huggles: :wub: :huggles:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back