The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Race Its Happened

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
markbrick said:
see billy youre as bad as me,trying to explain yourself to these idiots,i really dont care if they beleave me are not and if theres a mod on here i wish they would close this thread as it got a bit stupid in the end,esp from me billy dont let them get to you mate i know theres serious dog owners out there who catch rabbits with there dogs the night before the shows,mark
I agree Mark.Too many on here who dont know what work is.My bitches used to be used for catching live rabbit's,that would in turn be released into heather bog's,for springer trial's,a few day's later.I would'nt do it now,but we were all stupid at some time or other,and dog work was dog work.All my mates keep hard dog's now,but lb for lb,my wee whippetxgreyhound's are as game as anything out there.Do or die dog's they are,who'll go through a brick wall after a rabbit.Acouple of my dog's have been used,to line Saluki bitches,and the resulting pup's were unstipable on the hare's over in England,and turned out to be pretty good match dog'sAnyway Mark,i wont be too bothered about someone who live's a thousand miles away mate.Talk is cheap. ...Billy...

Last edited by a moderator:
markbrick said:
me, ive lamped my dogs many times the night before shows,see if the moons down and the conditions are good lamping comes before chasing a rag for me, and last yr i lost the working condition at helston to a dog that had never seen a rabbit as mine had a cut on the stopper from the night before and the judge said if she hadnt that cut she would of won???????????? anyway she went on to win the cornish long jump i think she did22 foot? that day and she 21 inch high but that cut didnt stop her :D   :thumbsup: mark
well the owner has phoned me tonight of the dog that won that working condition and she was :rant: so i have to appologise and then everything can be :huggles: the dog in question has caught a rabbit so its a working dog :thumbsup: mark

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back