The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Rch/nch North 2 South X Connor's Lass

Fleesh

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
We are pleased, overjoyed, exstatic ( (w00t) ) to announce the mating between Kerri and Jack.

The natural mating took place this afternoon and Jack is rather pleased with himself !

Connor's Lass is dam to -

by Viv's Quest - RBCh Connor's Legacy, BWRA/NNWRF r-up Connor's Dream and Connor's Wish

by Red Ranger - English Dog Yearling Derby Winner/Kirkcaldy 2008 Top Dog Connor's Ranger, BWRA Sup Yearling Champ/Top Gun Yearling r-up (by 1pt) Connor's Mist

North 2 South is of course sire to Scottish Yearling Champions/Scottish Yearling Derby Winners Twisted Sister and Push the Button by Little Doll.

PEDIGREE: North 2 South x Connor's Lass

Both Kerri and Jack were bred by Miles and Rose O'Brien (Pathfinder), so of course we're very pleased to be putting these two lines together.

Pups due 2nd December.

Any enquiries please feel free to PM me.

Last edited by a moderator:
brill thats someone else has used north to south and natural too. good luck hope all goes as planned :luck:

Good Luck to all concerned :thumbsup: :luck:

WTG ...should be a good litter

Well done

good luck its going to be a full houes at xmas for you hopefully

Good luck Elise :luck:

Hope you,ve told Santa they'll be extra stockings hanging up at your house this year :)

Good luck Elise :luck: Hope you,ve told Santa they'll be extra stockings hanging up at your house this year :)
Have also told him to provide large presents only as no doubt there will be a hole in every big toe ;) ;)

Nice to see North 2 South being used at stud again :thumbsup:

Best of luck to all concerned! :luck:

2 weeks down, and 7 weeks to go :sweating:

No signs from Kerri yet apart from that we asked her if she was pregnant and she wagged her tail, then we started counting numbers for puppies and she jumped up at number TEN !!!

I've been adoring all the other puppy pictures from other litters and I'm dying for snuggly puppy cuddles :wub:

:unsure: ELISE IS AWAY AT HIGHGATE AND I AM CATCHING UP WITH THE HOUSEWORK.KERRY IS FOLLOWING MY EVERY MOVE AND DESPITE ONLY EATING ONLY HALF HER BREAKFAST IS WAGGING HER TAIL AND GIVING METHE I WANT LOOK,I WISH I COULD READ HER MIND LIFE WOULD BE SO SIMPLE. JUDITH.

Mum what on earth are you doing feeding Kerri breakfast ? You know I'll have hell on getting her to eat her dinner now, and if she attempts to bury that in her bed too I'm not washing the duvet :- .

Stop spoiling her, there's no room on the sofa for anyone else when she spreads out (and she's not even allowed on there) and it's not fair to sneak her into my room late at night to snooze under the duvet :angry: she steals my duvet and I wake up cold.

But perhaps I'll forgive you this once because the home made soup is yummy ;)

Oh no! Disaster!

When I got there the cupboard was bare!

We've run out of Pears and her highness is hungry.

Dog food ? No

Apples ? No

Carrot ? No

Banana ? No

Weetabix ? No

Cheese ? Oh go on but just a little bit

Pears ? Yes Yes YES !!!

Looks like a visit to the 24hr ASDA, for Pears and her all time favourite pregnancy food Bakers Complete - if it turns out she's not pregnant then she's certainly sent us on a wild fruit chase !!!

HERE WE GO AGAIN IVE TRIED MILK FRUIT WHEETABIX BAKERS YES BUT ONLY THE MEATY BITS AND ALL SHE DOES IS WAG HER TAIL AT ME AND KEEP WALKING INTO THE KITCHEN HURRY UP AND GET BACK FROM UNI ELISE I GIVE UP JUDITH :eek:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back