The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Rch/nch North 2 South X Connor's Lass

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Welcome to K9 Judith, enjoy yourself and best of luck with the pups :)

not bad at all elise made me a member on facebook but hasnt shown me how to get on :clown: :clown: ;

6 weeks pictures as promised :D

Taking it easy

100_0112.jpg

Getting rounder

100_0113.jpg

100_0114.jpg

Make sure you bake those buns properly Kerri ;)

100_0116.jpg

Nice to see Kerri looking so content, and obviously full of puppies...... How goes the week off work to decoarate, or have you just been nesting with Kerri Kxx

Well you know Kerri is faaaaar more important than decorating, nobody gets a minute, she wants this, or wants that. We've been looking out for wiggling puppies, Kerri thinks we're mad :lol: but she loves the attention all the same :thumbsup:

Wow - she looks even bigger! She looks like she is enjoying herself and all the fuss she is getting :)

I've just compared last week to this week, hadn't realised she'd got so much bigger :D

Will pop her up on the scales tomorrow, only 19 days to go when you really think about it !!!

Another week gone - only 2 to go :teehee:

Any more photos? She has put on plenty of weight - maybe she has eaten too many pears!!!!!! :lol:

I'll get the camera out Kathryn, she's soooo big now she's getting uncomfortable, she likes to lay spread out by herself. I'm afraid though that she has taken to doing smelly bottom burps :eek: .

She's still choosy about her food, she doesn't want cheese but rolls of sliced ham seem to go down nicely !!!

29lb 2oz at 7 weeks, just had a night time snack of Pears !!!

100_0120.jpg

100_0121.jpg

100_0117.jpg

100_0119.jpg

100_0118.jpg

She's certainly looking well and is filling out now. She seems to be enjoying the pears still :lol:

STOP PRESS PANIC OVER I THOUGHT THE PUPS WERE COMING EARLY AND WITH ELISE AT A FRIENDS IN HUDDERSFIELD IT'S A HUGE THANKYOU TO GRAGHAM PEMBERTON AND HIS MATE WHO'S NAME I CAN'T REMEMBER FOR COMING TO REASSURE ME THAT KERRI IS VERY WELL AND HAS A SWOLLEN ANAL GLAND. I DONT KNOW WETHER TO FEEL RELIEVED OR STUPID, BUT I'M SO GLAD KERRI IS OK AND CAN'T THANK MY KNIGHTS IN SHINING ARMOUR ENOUGH JUDITH :wub: :wub: :wub:

SHE IS MASIVE, she looks as if she due to have them, think she will have a few aswell. ;)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back