The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Rch/nch North 2 South X Connor's Lass

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
and boy is she picky kenny one day she loves dog food then its ham now gone off pears and onto pasta she ate more of the lasagne than i did judith :unsure: :unsure:

Mother dearest, I am on my 4th can and I am sure I have some witty remark to make, however I won't because despite my medication I am still sober enough to know better.

Wuv you xXx :wub:

and boy is she picky kenny one day she loves dog food then its ham now gone off pears and onto pasta she ate more of the lasagne than i did judith :unsure: :unsure:
i think they turn there noses up because they know they can have what they want,pulling on the old heartstrings judith :D

:D Know what you mean! Sky flatly refused her cereal knowing full well she would get scrambled egg later :p

TEN DAYS TO GO

yl2jump.gif

Her loveliness

100_0122.jpg

100_0123.jpg

Belly's too big to lay normally any more

100_0126.jpg

100_0127.jpg

my elise is so cheeky about my kerri she's not too fat she just knows what she wants and she thinks i know but hey i can't tell the difference between her flue and her a--s so what chance has kerri got of getting what she wants. :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Judith

my elise is so cheeky about my kerri she's not too fat she just knows what she wants and she thinks i know but hey i can't tell the difference between her flue and her a--s so what chance has kerri got of getting what she wants. :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:
Judith
PMSL Mum, can you blame me for having a good drink up in Hudds ? I was panicked to hell with the garbled information I got down the phone in the first place.

But fear not, Kerri is satisfied - Spare ribs, sweet and sour chicken balls and egg fried rice seem to have done the trick :-

Kathryn I had the wierdest dream that I phoned you up at 2:25am on 2nd December to tell you Kerri was having pups. You wanted to know if you could drive over right away and possibly catch some puppies being born. Paul wasn't impressed :lol: .

Kathryn I had the wierdest dream that I phoned you up at 2:25am on 2nd December to tell you Kerri was having pups. You wanted to know if you could drive over right away and possibly catch some puppies being born. Paul wasn't impressed :lol: .
At least I wouldn't be at work at that time of day so I may get chance to see some puppies being born!! :lol:

Paul wouldn't be far off getting up for work at that time of day so he probably wouldn't be too impressed!!

We definately want to come and see the pups when they are born.

Not long to wait now - can't wait :sweating:

A week to go !!! Not much weight change this week she's just short of 30lb today. Have felt the odd puppy kick but there doesn't look to be much room in there for swimming :D

100_0138.jpg

This is supposed to be Kerri's whelping bed but a certain Jessica-whippet got there first and had a whale of a time making herself a den.

100_0130.jpg

100_0135.jpg

More baking by the fire.

100_0129.jpg

100_0128.jpg

100_0134.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
She looks bigger than what i remember her in her last pregnancy.

We've been saying that ourselves. I think we're on for 6 babies and more girls than boys (so I'll go for 4 girls 2 boys).

She's certainly extra extra fussy with food, it seems dog food in not adequate. Spaghetti on Toast and Pizza have been the order of the day :blink: .

Wow - Kerri looks bigger than ever. I bet she is uncomfortable now - bless her :wub:

Paul says he hopes there's more than one in there otherwise it is going to be a big bugger (w00t)

Keep sending the pictures - we're on the countdown now :teehee:

Wow - Kerri looks bigger than ever. I bet she is uncomfortable now - bless her :wub:
Paul says he hopes there's more than one in there otherwise it is going to be a big bugger (w00t)

Keep sending the pictures - we're on the countdown now :teehee:
Haha if it is just the one massive one I'm sure we'd make a killing on Donkey Rides down the beach :lol: :lol:

She's still not got her whelping bed to herself yet, but I think she has an idea that she's going to have her babies on the sofa :eek: :eek:

I still can't wait to see what colours we get :D

I bet there's some white parti's in there :p

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back