The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Rch/nch North 2 South X Connor's Lass

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Funny you should say that but Sky totally refused her breakfast this morning :eek: anyone that knows Sky, will know that she is the greediest dog walking :wacko: Hope its a good sign!!!!

Funny you should say that but Sky totally refused her breakfast this morning :eek: anyone that knows Sky, will know that she is the greediest dog walking :wacko: Hope its a good sign!!!!
Sounds good Lenny, I managed to get Kerri to eat some tea, a combination of Dog Mince, Bakers Complete and Gravy. She's now spread out fast asleep on the sofa with her head on my leg, mouth gaping open and eyes rolling back in her head :lol: .

:D Lol Elise Sky has just been flat on her back with her legs in the air & passing wind like a good un :x

ELISE HAS JUST WEIGHED KERRI SHE IS NOW 25lbs AN INCREASE OF 3lbsS SINCE SHE WAS MATED HOPE ITS A GOOD SIGN. JUDITH

For goodness sakes Mum she'll be 26lb by the time you manage to get that message finished. If she isn't preggers I'm blaming you for giving her too many treats. :D :D :D

CHANCE WOULD BE A FINE THING SHE WONT EAT ANY TREATS JUST WAGS HER TAIL AT ME ALL THE TIME

SHES FOLLOWING THE SAME PATTERN AS THE LAST TIMES SHES BEEN PREGNANT SO I AM CONVINCED

As promised Kathryn.

Here was Kerri taking it easy last week (4 weeks)

100_0096.jpg

100_0105.jpg

And now at 5 weeks

100_0108.jpg

100_0107.jpg

Wow (w00t) - she definately looks bigger than the last time we saw her. She is looking really well.

Thanks for the pictures Elise - now you've started you'll have to keep me updated! :lol:

well she certainly looks like shes took i reckon theres about 5 in there. ;)

Just seen the first wiggly pup :wub: .

More pics on Wednesday when she's 6 weeks, it's going so fast. :D

l now the work begins moving furniture so kerri can have her corner. all her other litters have been born in the same corner and it looka like she's chosen it again, an entire bookcase to move judith :sweating: :sweating: :sweating: are'nt these little faces great,

Can't move book cases with these nails Mum, besides we're supposed to be moving the books NOT READING THEM !!!

Picture0017.jpg

don't knqw if to celebrate or not elise has made me a mamber on k9 and facebook pity she didn't do it before i sold mt lap top because she never took the time to set it up for me, judith

Looking forward to the 6 week picture of Kerri :)

WILL BE A COUPLE OF DAYS ELISE LEFT HER CAMERA AT UNI AND IS AS I TYPE GETTING OFF HER FACE WITH MATEA ON BIRTHDAY BASH

I hope she is enjoying her birthday bash but doesn't have a sore head tomorrow morning! :lol:

Tell her to get her camera working when she has recovered!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back