The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Rch/nch North 2 South X Connor's Lass

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I REMEMBER IT WELL LENNY BUT LUCKY ME I'M SLEEPING AT WORK TONIGHT SO ELISE HAS SOLE RESPONSABILITY.. DAYS OFF WED AND THURS SO HOPE TO SEE PUPS BORN MY FAV BIT :D :D :D

I think Kerri is getting rather fed up, she doesn't want anything to eat and she's milking up like she's feeding a small army.

Although she absolutely adores being in pup and having babies to look after I think she's looking forward to absolute retirement from track and brood after this litter. She's done us well in the first half of her life so soon it's her turn to put her feet up and be well and truly pampered for the other half.

She is looking well going away monday so hope all go well she look big may have 5 or 8pups

She's very quiet today so we probably won't be waiting many more days.

Mum thinks she's even bigger that when she went to work yesterday afternoon.

100_0158.jpg

100_0160.jpg

Can you spot the puppy lump sticking out in this one ?

100_0159.jpg

Kerri is still looking well - and big :wub:

Not long to go now - hopefully she won't keep us waiting too long. :teehee:

I see she has got her way and is still sleeping on the sofa!

Right now she's flat out on the rug having stuffed herself with meat and fat and some of Lucy's dinner. :lol: she's started to lay in a cage or in her new bed so I think she's gradually starting to find her nest.

Just put her in the biggest shopping bag we own ^_^ , scales say 31lb 11oz (w00t)

Looks like she's well on weight for 5 pups o:) possibly 6 :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
How do you manage to weigh her :blink: Daren't even pick Sky up lol

How do you manage to weigh her :blink: Daren't even pick Sky up lol
Stand her in a good strong shopping bag (I use a big ALDI one) and hang it on the scales like you would when using a weigh bag :thumbsup:

Blaze would like to demonstrate (with a little assistance from Freya)

100_0166.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back