The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Rch/nch North 2 South X Connor's Lass

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
well kerri's tempreture has gone down again but as yet she's just chilling out,but at least she's in her bed -_- -_- -_-

Take her for a brisk walk around the block and tell her to get on with it, (we're all waiting for news) :lol: di

Tell mum to have another fag before the action starts. :thumbsup:

no news yet she is restless and dos'nt know where to settle so elise is just about to take her round the park.hopefully this will give her a little help along the way.

reckon its gonna be an all nighter Judith :- :sweating: you better get to shops and stock up on them fags

w ell i've caught up with a few zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz this morning sending elise for extra fags milk and coffee when she gets back from her walk :D :D :D

w ell i've caught up with a few zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz this morning sending elise for extra fags milk and coffee when she gets back from her walk :D :D :D
I recon she'll have them tonight Judith, (watching this space) :thumbsup: Di

elise has gone in the car to retford about 10 mins away she's taken kerry with her so you never know kerri might just get excited enough to go into labour :p :p :p

Come on Kerri,we all love the late nights on K9 :lol:
I think you'll have a very very long night ahead, Kerri's got her eye on the Roast Chicken that's just come out the oven and the closest she's got to getting excited is rolling on her back in her bed and wiggling her legs in the air :blink: .

Come on Kerri,we all love the late nights on K9 :lol:
I think you'll have a very very long night ahead, Kerri's got her eye on the Roast Chicken that's just come out the oven and the closest she's got to getting excited is rolling on her back in her bed and wiggling her legs in the air :blink: .

Fancy roasting a chicken,there's no chance of her going into labour while thats on offer :lol:

my gorgeous handsome boy mickey whizz aka zak is 9 tommoro so i think she may hang on till then lol

kerri has been out for another blob around the park and keeps coming to elise to have her back rubbed then laying back down so we think she may be feeling very uncomfortable right now. hopefully she will wait till tomorrow now as i am off to bd soon. -_- -_- -_- -_-

-1 day to go

Come on lazy lump :angry: wake up and get 'em out -_-

:D Come on Kerri :D Skys pups will be here if you don't get a move on (w00t)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back