The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Rch/nch North 2 South X Connor's Lass

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
She's having a few mild contractions (is there such a thing !?!) for puppy number 3 now.

Boy and Girl are suckling away and Kerri's just been having a little snooze :wub:

Another bitch, very dark brindle with white tip on her tail. She looked black to start with.

nice mixture there how many fags has Judith got through

pics asap please :huggles:

Well done, glad you've got some puppies at last. :thumbsup: pictures please just for proof, (i was beginning to think you dreamt it Fleesh.) :lol:

Another bitch completely white with no markings !!!

There may be just one more ...

Last edited by a moderator:
i said 3 bitches 2 dogs. ;) well done kerry cant wait to c pics they sound gorgeous

congratulations cant wait to see the pics :thumbsup:

come on Fleesh no time to be sleeping -_- ^_^ -_- <_< Izz and Duff are dying to see pics of their half sisters and brothers :wub: :wub:

:lol: how come elise,,,,on the run up to the litter gettin born ur dead excited and gave us daily updates

but then when pup,s are born uve went quite, :lol: ,,,,get puppy pics up now :D iam sure u have a camera :D

good luck with litter,,,, :luck: :luck: :luck:

Have been talking to Elise & Judith throughout the day. Unfortunately in all the excitement Elises computer fell in Kerri's bowl of water and hasn't worked since - she has even lost all her course work :eek:

We are going to see the pups at the weekend so I will try and get some pictures on - never done it before but will give it a go!

The weights of the pups are as follows:

Bitch 1 - white with 2 tiny dark patches 12oz

Dog 1 - Light brindle (like Jack) 12oz

Bitch 2 - Dark brindle (like Kerri's patches) 12oz

Dog 2 - White dog with light brindle eye patch 10oz

Bitch 3 - all white 9oz

Can't wait to see them :wub:

:D :D :wub: :D :D :D

Have been talking to Elise & Judith throughout the day. Unfortunately in all the excitement Elises computer fell in Kerri's bowl of water and hasn't worked since - she has even lost all her course work :eek:
We are going to see the pups at the weekend so I will try and get some pictures on - never done it before but will give it a go!

The weights of the pups are as follows:

Bitch 1 - white with 2 tiny dark patches 12oz

Dog 1 - Light brindle (like Jack) 12oz

Bitch 2 - Dark brindle (like Kerri's patches) 12oz

Dog 2 - White dog with light brindle eye patch 10oz

Bitch 3 - all white 9oz

Can't wait to see them :wub:
: well done all hope kerry & pups are all well karen jimmy &crenston tango xxxxxx

Just sending this message off my phone. Kerri and pups are doing great We've both had a nap this afternoon I have introduced Lucy and Freya and they have been very good as have Talz/Jessi and Blaze. How great is it that Kerri had a pure white puppy as did Jack's litter sister Maxie.

DSC00394.JPG

Congratulations.gif

Best of luck with'em girls....well worth the wait :)

Now if you can just dry the computer out :lol: :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back