The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Rch/nch North 2 South X Connor's Lass

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
looks like its gonna be another sleepless night in your house then :ermm: -_- -_- -_- :wacko:

Mmmmm nothing since 6am from Fleesh,is that a good sign?

Nothing except boredom Karen, her temperature is the lowest it's been so far and keeps dropping but I'm not holding my breath. It appears that lolling on your back on the sofa wiggling your legs in the air is a much more worthwhile occupation than giving birth :angry: .

Nothing except boredom Karen, her temperature is the lowest it's been so far and keeps dropping but I'm not holding my breath. It appears that lolling on your back on the sofa wiggling your legs in the air is a much more worthwhile occupation than giving birth :angry: .
:lol: Don't blame her,you've yet to try childbirth Elise.When you do,lolling on your back wiggling your legs in the air is deffo the better option (w00t) Can't believe i've just typed that :lol: On a more serious note,HURRY UP KERRI :D

she may as well wait till sat now peters birthday lol off 2 bed now. c i said that so she mite have them tonight or tommoz now ;)

Come on Kerri - you've made us wait long enough now :lol:

Hope she is okay and there will be some news soon.

There's bed scratching and food burying going on :D

It may be a while yet but I'll let everyone know when pushing and panting starts !!!

nice one, good luck, any news yet?

kerri's warters broke at 8 20 plenty of panting and nesting going on thankfully not on the sofa. will keep everyone updated as she progresses smoothly we hope

oooOOOO come on Kerri bet youve even got Jack(daddy) padding up and down :wub: :luck: :luck: :luck:

:D Great news! Lots of luck & keep us informed :luck:

Last edited by a moderator:
good luck kerry will log back on @ lunch time c how many etc. ;)

god they flying out,mine always take all night :wacko:

Good Luck :luck: Sounds like she's doing well.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back