The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Rch Nch Time X Rch Nch The Builder

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
you know lynn steve shes got them well trained

they eat

they poo

they poop scoop

they bin it

easy as that

Certainly looks a contented little soul, i am sure that the Pup will bring you hours of pleasure Mick, Lynn and family :luck: :cheers:

Mick she looks more like a Bambi than a Bear--- especially in first photo you put on----------better change the name again lol :lol: :lol:

steve

steve nicola weighed Dude today hes 7lbs 2oz of solid muscle and already looking like a bend dog :D take some photos of him this week,must go smell gas :D nick

Great stuff Nick must be contented eh?----our Bobby is just over 8lb and all fat just like me --he a holiday dog --but a happy soul ----food and drink thats all he thinks about---been weighing ferrets up today just about his size i reckon--he is a fast trapper first to food every time----even when asleep he gets there first ----

Mouse has gone to her new home---- lovely couple with two young children so will keep Mouse on her toes and she will soon get tired and go off to sleep---- ----------------------

i am looking forward to seeing them all in action next year---

steve

north west gas and news at ten ---

Just a quick update on our Bobby---he is ten weeks old today and weighs in at 12lb4ozs------

hes a bonny lad

Come on all you with pups out of this litter ----lets be seeing how they are going on with a few photos -----

steve

steve/karen did miss pic,when ive worked out how to put photos on you will get sick of seeing Dudes pics :D Pat :D smell gas am i bothered :cheers: Nick

Here is Dude :wub: ,,aint he beautiful :D

A1ABCD.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back