The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Rch Nch Time X Rch Nch The Builder

that must be the smallest pic i have see so far on k9 geordie :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

it must be a record :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

and mum said u were the bright one :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
second attempt ,,,,here go,s lol

a_3.jpg

Well if looks are owt to go by she looks the part --we hope she does you proud and you have many happy hours with her i am sure Nick and Pat will feel the same as we do lots of luck for the future

steve/karen

hows the red pup doing bobby. have you got him running, smart dog. what will he make? looks a big boy :cheers: :luck:

Had his first race last week at Worscester-David-

He's very green :x -haven't done much with him at all training wise yet...

We've been really slow with our pups this time....

Annie (8-months) had her first race at the weekend too

Bobby's a beautiful dog...29lb now (9 month old) he'll take a bit 'being big' and 'being a dog' too

Annies more confident-

Hope to get them going over the next coming months- now the nights are lighter

Sally looks lovely Geordie... :luck:

How are you keeping David?-getting better?

Karen

Awwww bobby the singer :wub: :wub:

Is he still stopping Steve from having his afternoon nap? :- "

We'll all end up in the nut house Vicky-

Laura's buggered off in the caravan for the weekend for abit of peace...

I came home from work this evening and needed a nap! Bobby had had me up at 5 am this morning and I had to take him with me so Steve could get on with the decorating...

Its worse than having a baby....

Laura and I even take him late night shopping with us so those at home aren't hum bugged......

The lovely Bobby eh? :wub:

pays to give big dogs time, dont mature like bitches. roddy was 11 month before he went behind the lure he was 29 at 9 month and sits around 30 now :luck:

looks like theres going to be 2 bonny 30lbers this year :D

:D STEVE/KAREN Bobby is just like his dad he has to be with you,pushes others off the settee to sit next to you.He even weighed 29lbs as a pup and look at him now 23/24,good luck with both of them :luck:

pat

Any pictures of Little Flyer ?

He is adoreable :huggles: was so sweet to watch him at Worcester running so well then chasing the bun case as it blew across the track infront of him :wub: .

below some pictures of little flyer a.k.a. bear

here are some recent photos of little flyer a.k.a. bear !

Mick.....

Where is bear.....????-(rhymes eh?)

Little Flyer is a girl Fleesh :oops:

Sorry :(

Must be quick though - out of shot on those two pictures Mick posted :- "

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back