The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Rch Nch Time X Rch Nch The Builder

i would really like to see some pics of the pups from the new owners if its not to much trouble please just to see how they are getting on ====

steve

Will weigh him in morning Vicky as hes in bed now but think hes about 24lb and Annie will be roughly 16lb ---plus an oz or so

steve

Hi steve

The little brindle bitch(Sally) up here in Scotland is doing fine.

She is weighing in at 21 Ib,I dont have any pic,s yet but will post some soon.

Thanks for answering Geordie i am looking forward to seeing all these pups perform early next year and i like to keep up to speed with thier progress i know they are well spread round the country thats why i asked for photos best of luck with yours hope you get lots of pleasure from her.

steve

theses days its illegal to take more than 3 dogs out, classed as a pack :- " ask mr blair. worst ever bill past, the hounds are the english country side way of life. there are more foxs killed know since hunting outlawed. what looks better,steve looks happy to :thumbsup: . will you be at easington sat or am i asken if the popes catholic :D

If i am not you won,t have any prizes to run for ---- LOL ! :D :D :D

and if you dont believe me ask Peter or Michelle---- :- " :- " :- " :- " :- "

steve

Some Good animals there in the photo's steve, you included :- " :cheers:

Badger(TIME) with her two boys BOBBY and DUDE just ater winning sup veteran at Easington today----

Badger certainly has come back with a vengeance after her litter :huggles: . You're very right to be proud of your Mum Bobby and Dude and I'm sure she's proud of you too :D .

Well done Bager, I bet your mum wishes she never said a thing about running in the vets! :oops:

Nowp-not at all Peter-lol

Still not interested....

Each to their own.

Talking of veterans-you'll like this.......

Went to passport office in Liverpool last week to renew ours-

The woman on the desk kindly (w00t) remarked that I had not altered too much in the last 10 years-going on to say that some people are barely recognisable after 10 years-

Then she looked at Steve's old and recent photo :oops:

Her exact words were:-

'I suppose some of us should just be glad to be here' :p :thumbsup:

P.S- Steve said you need not comment Mr Meades!

Happy Christmas and a Happy New Year to you....

even if you are from down SOUTH!!!!!!! :wub:

Karen Boyd

(unrepentant one) :thumbsup:

As if i would make light of Steves demise Karen, you know what they say about creaking gates, :oops: seems the only way will be an extra issue of the notorious black bags. :- " Hope that all of you enjoy your winter sunshine and that you have a good break. :cheers:

hope this works

sallyk9.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back