The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Rch/nch Viv's Quest X Connor's Lass

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:huggles: well done kerri and fleesh,

how do you do it fleesh eevery time one of my bitches have pups it very late at night dragging on to next morning.

some people have all the luck.

good one. :thumbsup:

well done ,not be long before you running around like a nutter cleaning up after them :- " glad everything went ok,good luck with them all.

Not sure if i've already replied or not but congrats anyway - PICTURES!!!!

nice one fleesh,enjoy :thumbsup:

Left to right ...

White bitch with "patches" now weighing in at 11oz

"Black" brindle dog weighing 11 and a half oz

Fawn bitch with Black mask today 11oz

White dog with Brindle Patches still 12oz

Last but not least Brindle bitch still 8oz

DSCI0059.JPG

awwww they r lovely and pups and mum all looking so content. dont ya just love pups? :D

They look tiny :wub: , I like the white/brindle boy and the white girl :wub: . Glad all is well :D

:huggles: awwwwwwww them lovely pups fleesh kerri looks a bit warn out lyk they look lyk they r havin a gd feed :b little angels 4 now o:)

Donna, don't as me how we do it ... Kerri refused breakfast @ 8:30am, my sister took Blaze out with her on a community walk "thingy" at 10am and after sleeping for a while Kerri went out for a wee and came in to sleep again then another wee at 11:30am and by 11:40am she was laid in her bed panting and pushing all of a sudden.

By 11:55am pup number one quickly arrived (backwards) and by 12:10pm the next and the third at 12:20pm. We then waited for another hour whilst the next pup get ready and a few quick shoves and out it came (backwards) and the last arrived an hour later.

The only problem we had was that the cord for the last afterbirth snapped inside Kerri and we had to sit around and see if it would come out to see if another puppy was there. Finally got the afterbirth out at 6pm as it slowly worked it's way down (she had stopped pushing by then).

Susan the little parti boy has the teardrop brindle patch in the middle of it's head just like Kerri, he also has a brindle patch down the inside of one leg.

Many congratulations on a straightforward (ish) birth of five lovely puppies!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Good luck with them all! :luck: :cheers: :thumbsup:

Well done glad they are all healthy and ok/ best of luck to all who have one ordered sure to bring hours of pleasure ( you get out what you put in )

steve

:luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: THE PUPS LOOK LOVELEY,GLAD EVERYTHING WENT O.K. :cheers:

Well done you moanin-lasses could not return your call judith, the phones on the blink again. litter look fime, if you are not at doncaster on sunday we will call after

Peter and Natalie :cheers: :huggles: :flowers: :p :D :cheers:

Hi all thanks for messages :*

Not quite all have interest yet, they are fast little buggers and won't give their poor mother 5 minutes peace.

All have begun to put weight on so we are satisfied that they are doing OK.

"Auntie Blaze" has been ever so good and even managed to rescue one of the pups before it took a tumble. She is feeling a little pushed out but happily for her she will be able to race on Sunday (but won't be the prettiest dog on parade).

There will be some photo's for you all to oggle at on Sunday (courtesy of Auntie Pat) I am having them processed tomorrow.

Who's having what Fleesh? bet you end up keeping more than one lol :lol:

bet you end up keeping more than one lol
Will do Vicky if they don't sell :- "

Nothing is set in stone yet but interested parties are coming to view the pups within the next week.

Anyone else who is interested in owning one or just interested in general can get in touch ...

01302 746425

or

07952 560138

:teehee:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back