The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Rch/nch Viv's Quest X Connor's Lass

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
We will either keep the little brindle bitch or the parti bitch.

Whichever of the two we do not keep Trevor Wynn will have.

Brindle Dog sold yesterday (STA)

Fawn Bitch and Parti Dog still for sale (see number above).

Hey Carole - does Peter want one :- "

lol yes fleesh he does but its me that says no lol :- "

debbie said:
:) i once had a german sheperd that use to sleep in the bedroom with us, but when she had pups we made her a bed in the living room, late one night we woke to find all eight on the end of the bed, but that was a bit much so i had to sleep downstairs for a while with her(about 2 weeks)till she stayed with them without moving them........lol

What were you doing with a GERMAN in your bed

Any more pics of pups yet ?

i like the fawn one is it a bitch or dog?

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a bitch Dee, and some character at that.

She is very strong and she and the parti bitch (Tally) battle like great guns over the teats. I think she will make a lovely sprint bitch.

Incidentally we have given all the pups temporary names.

Tally (parti), Tilly (fawn) and Tiny (brindle) for the bitches.

Tim (parti) and Tom (brindle) for the dogs.

WHATS WITH ALL THE TTTTTTTSSSS

YEAH AND WHERE ARE NEW PICS :D

YEAH COME ON ,I BET THEY ARN'T HALF CHANGED

(w00t) :eek: :))

Early Pace ? :unsure:

Tally shooting off - 2 and a half pounds in as many weeks

DSCI0138___Tally.jpg

Bottoms Up !!!

says Tilly ... 2lb 4oz

DSCI0134___tilly.jpg

Stand and Deliver !!!

Tom doing the pups justice by standing still !!!

His colour isn't actually that light but the camera is well ... pants and the photo-edititng software made it this light.

Tom is also 2 and a half pounds at 2 and a half weeks ...

DSCI0125___tom.jpg

There adorable ..when you on TV then if we cannot get it here you must tape it for us :)

Will be on tomorrow or Tuesday night between 6pm and 7pm on Yorkshire Calendar. Don't know how far the region stretches sorry ... I will definately video it as I am not watching it myself - I think it wil be very strange to see ones-self on the TV - I shall wait for the reactions of other people before I venture near the screen :- " .

I'm suprised Mum has not yet phoned up half the country to let them know - she's phoned Skippet and the Bellwood's this evening !!! Oh and various family members and even told the people in the pub where we had tea !!! (Total strangers I might add). :lol:

Susan I will post his photo tomorrow when I can get a better shot of him ... his new owners came to visit him today. Some of you from the North East may remember him from a good 10 years back, a racer from Coxlodge/Rising Sun Clubs ... that's all I will say for now ...

Come on Fleesh you can,t do that i NEED to know who it is ,are they coming back into the sport and are they still in the north east, what dogs did they have then, give us a clue,PLEEEEEASE. ;)

Sweet pups Elise , have you got another photo of tiny , if I had room I would pick her :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back