The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Rch/nch Viv's Quest X Connor's Lass

In one word fleesh NO lol

Any others would help i,ve been racing rising sun for approx 15yrs .

Who's getting the puppies then fleesh, and any more pictures yet?

Is it Gillian and John who are getting a puppy,,or do I have the wrong owner's for this dog :b

Come on where are the photo's Fleesh :( ,,need to see the little white parti boy again :D

:cheers:

hi susan,

i'm not getting a puppy

you must have it wrong susan

gillian

Hi all sorry it took me a while to get back on here ...

The pups are all sold ...

Tim is going to a Jimmy and family living at Tuxford - (formerly of Coxlodge/Rising Sun) - will probably race at Manton.

Tom is going over to the other Jimmy and family over at Manchester.

Tiny is going to Trevor Wynn at Manton

Tally and Jess (formerly Tilly) are staying with us - and will also race at Manton so all bar 1 are staying in the local area.

Weighed them on Sunday, Tally is still the biggest.

Tiny is a little cow and is the one who starts all the fights, Tom is bold as brass and copies Tally in everything she does. Tally is definately the boss, she was the first to climb out of the box and is the one Kerri likes to play with along with Tim. Tim was the quietest but he is now a little bugger and is always fighting with Tiny. Jess is obsessed with Blaze and follows her everywhere, nipping her toes and making mischief.

More pictures soon, I have some lovely video clips of them charging across the room !!!

ok fleesh now i know who is getting the pup, jimmys a canny bloke and always helped out at the rising sun doing work glad to hear hes getting back into racing.

Tell him maureen and donna are asking after him thanks .

Will do Donna.

I am giving them all a ring in the next few days anyhow as we are not letting Kerri feed the pups and longer. She came out with Mastitis is one of her teats yesterday, we took her straight to the Vets and he said we might have caught it early enough that it could just go back down again without any trouble. We could be lucky because of it's quick onset (within an hour) and we can't feel any forming in there. doG knows how it's happened but I guess it's one of those things, she is checked over every day so it's not like it's been missed over the last few days.

The pups have started on their "solids" anyhow. Pedigree puppy food - it's a free for all the amount of mess they make but Blaze is sure to hoover up after them (she's even taken over Kerri's job of poo eating much to our disgust) and yet she growls at them when they try to come and suckle on her :lol: , they have a habit of coming up on her blind side, standing on their back legs with paw in the air then WHACK right on the side of her nose !!!

:oops: Blaze is not impressed !!!

Tim "killing" Tracker ...

tally.jpg

Tim_and_Tracker.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Tally asleep (the pups discovered the joy of climbing on the sofa at 3 and a half weeks - something Blaze was unable to do until 8 weeks) ...

Tiny - who looks like she has half a head missing !!!

Tiny ... followed by Kerri with Jess (taken last week), Jess is the stockiest built of the pups :wub:

Tiny.jpg

:wub: :wub: :wub:

They all look really nice pups.What one are you keeping?I like tim. :thumbsup:

awwww fleesh they r beautiful i particlarly like tally she looks a bit like mini mickey whizz ;)

They are gorgeous Fleesh, bet you will be sad when they leave home :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back