The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Rch/nch Viv's Quest X Connor's Lass

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:wub: nice puppies we are gunna have some fun this year all these pups about -

can't wait for the training lol

sadieandco said:
:wub: nice puppies we are gunna have some fun this year all these pups about -
can't wait for the training lol

:thumbsup: With your pups as well Sadie , there will be plenty of pups at your club meeting

Well the little fuc ... darlings are off to their new homes at the weekend ... all new owners are very excited lol.

Tango - the quiet man is leaving tomorrow afternoon.

Tiny - small by nature loud by mouth is leaving in the evening

Tom - cheeky chappie (more like little tw*t) is most likely travelling to the BWRA Champs.

Tally - ringleader is looking forward to having ALL the toys to herself

Jess - can't wait to curl up with Blaze, or play with Blaze, or follow Blaze (or BE Blaze is she could)

GOOD LUCK WITH THE PUPS ELISE, :thumbsup: HOPE THEY TURN OUT AS GOOD AS BLAZE.

Well it came to the 6 weeks point so all were popped on the digi-scales (I have a picture but mislaid the USB connector).

Tiny was 3lb 13oz

Jess was 3lb 14oz

Tally was a whopping (compared to her sisters) 4lb 12oz

I hope this doesn't mean that Blaze and Tally will race together as Blaze weighed exactly the same at 6 weeks of age. Never mind if they do though lol at least when they go racing anywhere they are guaranteed a race with another dog no matter what the turnout !!! :lol:

Pictures as soon as I find the USB cable ...

Then we can play lookalikes - already established that Tiny has a look of her dear departed Uncle Zak (Connor's Lad) about her and that Jess is a little Sam through and through. Not sure about Tally though she doesn't seem to have the closest features to either parent, you can soon make your own minds up who she looks like - I am biased 'cos I think she is just gorgeous !!!

Here's Tally on the doorstep ... she weighed in at just over 5lb yesterday at just under 6 and a half weeks !!!

Tally_Outside.jpeg

And here's the Jessibugger (affectionately known as Jess) getting up to mischief in the grass !!!

Jessibugger.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Last one for now ... the 3 muskateers !!! (More like wise Monkeys)

DSCI0257.JPG

awwww they r beautiful fleesh wot a bunch of poseurs 4 the camera too lol :lol:

Carole I had a cold bum the length of time I sat on the floor waiting for the opportunity of a shot.

Hey, does PETER like the pups ? :- "

u know perfectly well peter likes the pups lol so do i they r gorgeous! ;)

Some BRAND NEW pictures following shortly (soon as I've had my dinner) ...

Hello stranger, hold your horses I haven't even put the pictures on yet ...

Here they are at 14 weeks - 15lb 4oz and 11lb 11oz - the shot with Kerri was taken when they were 8 weeks old.

Tally_and_Jess_at_14_weeks.jpg

The chap with the parti-coloured dog pup was at Manton this morning - the pup looks really well - weighing around 17lb and looks rather like his mum!!

:thumbsup: lovely looking pups Fleesh. Have thay all gone to racing homes ? We might see some at the week end.

17lbs for Tango YIPEE !!! Yes he is rather his mother son isn't he just (in fact I have it that he is such a pretty dog he is sometimes mistaken for a bitch !!!).

I don't know if you saw Tango (and owners Jimmy (who is just coming back to racing after a good 15yrs or more) , Karen and young Cranston) on 8th May at Asfordby Tanyia :unsure: , he is to race at Manton. The other dog pup went to another Jimmy over at Manchester, he got his first racing pup from Viv's Quest x Stonecold but sadly the dog broke it's leg before the age of 6mths and is a break such that he may not race so Tom is to be their first racer (as well as a playpal for Jack).

The little brindle bitch Tiny (aptly named for her size - and the spit of her uncle Zak) went to Trevor Wynn over at Manton who is also just getting back into racing after a short spell away from the track.

Then of course we kept Tally and Jess (we were going to keep just Tally but Mum kept Jess on recomendation from someone else).

Sadly we're not going at the weekend but keep your eyes peeled for Tango and possibly Tom.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back