The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Rch/nch Viv's Quest X Connor's Lass

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
and another

tom_022.jpg

Jimmy he's gorgeous - he's more than gorgeous - he's point blank utterly bloomin' adoreable :huggles: (not that I'm biased or anything :- " )

Has he a racing name yet ?

I've been thinking about Connor's Blue in recognition of his mother, and the the fact he's now a Man City fan having ditched his yorkshire roots-- :- "

hes a very bonny lad good luck with him :luck:

Don't you mean Connor's PENALTY :lol: :lol: :teehee: :teehee: :blink:

Or how about Connor's Rover ?

We were robbed at Doncaster,the ref was :clown: :lol:

Talli and Jessi have had two successful trials with different dogs, one each last week and one each this week.

I can report that so far we have two clean puppies out of this litter.

Thankyou to Mick and La Luna, Geoff and White Cloud and Eric and Megan's Pearl (x2) for the use of your dogs for trialling.

We are hoping for a puppy outing at IRG Manton in November :D .

fleeh saw tango this morning @ bigges hes a lovely looking dog. he had a run all the way ran canny. good luck with him jimmy. :luck: :luck: :luck:

Thanks for the note Carole.

I can't wait to see him go the full distance. Tango is 27lb at the moment, he's got really long legs and it's great to see the way he is able to get them under control to run down the track even at 8 and a half months old.

yes he is very leggy fleesh lol reminds me of sam

Tango is now at 26lb again - going full distance and has run with other dogs and passed them. Just waiting for him to grow into himself a bit now he has improved plenty over the last few weeks and I'm sure there's more to come.

Talli and Jessi had their first proper race on Sunday at Manton. Jessi lost her class by a whisker and Talli, after a solo for her class went on to take puppy supreme (We were dead chuffed !!!)

Tom has been back to Westhoughton and had a few more sprints on the straight - his name is now Connor's Bluemoon :huggles: .

Tango is now at 26lb again - going full distance and has run with other dogs and passed them. Just waiting for him to grow into himself a bit now he has improved plenty over the last few weeks and I'm sure there's more to come.

Talli and Jessi had their first proper race on Sunday at Manton. Jessi lost her class by a whisker and Talli, after a solo for her class went on to take puppy supreme (We were dead chuffed !!!)

Tom has been back to Westhoughton and had a few more sprints on the straight - his name is now Connor's Bluemoon :huggles: .

post-569-1131958172.jpg

post-569-1131958028.jpg

We are hoping to get Talli and Jessi into the Manton & Maltby handicaps for some racing experience over the next few weeks o:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Tango had has first race on Sunday at Blidworth, a little green on his first run but vastly improved for his second. Now down at 25lb but I think Jimmy must have sweated off a few pounds with nerves about his first run. (w00t)

:D hope we aren't going to get another 14 pages on there racing career :lol: :lol: :oops:

Depends whether they'll have a racing career I can put on 14 pages !!! :teehee:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back