The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Rch/nch Viv's Quest X Connor's Lass

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
whats wrong in someone wanting to share with people how their dogs are coming on, :rant:

Absolutley nothing at all Neil ! fair play to those who go to that trouble of writting about what they have an interest in---Go Fleesh Make em have it girl they dont have to read it if they dont want do they? its not as if your charging for reading it is it? Jealous Bast--ds---

Steve

PS its better writting about your own rather than being a mouth piece for someone else as many have in the past!!

just trying to stir up others==

Last edited by a moderator:
kipper fluke said:
Absolutley nothing at all Neil ! fair play to those who go to that trouble of writting about what they have an interest in---Go Fleesh Make em have it girl they dont have to read it if they dont want  do they? its not as if your charging for reading it is it? Jealous Bast--ds---
Steve

PS its better writting about your own rather than being a mouth piece for someone else as many have in the past!!

just trying to stir up others==

i think you are totally out of order with your comments ,i am definatly not a jealous bast--- :angry: and i am sure andrew ain't either.

p.s. i think there should be a seperate posting area for pups :oops:

Is the topic not headed Vivs Quest x Connors Lass - hence you would expect to read about the pups.

If a topic doesnt interest you dont read it - there is no need for nasty remarks about topics and people.

Its simple dont go in and read em if not interested.

KIM

I agree, if people dont like it dont look.

I personally find all the weights of litters quite interesting, gives you something to compare your own with.

There's lots of topics on k9 i dont look at coz they dont interest me.

i have the right to put my opinion on here may it be right or wrong,what i don't do is call people bast----,there was know need for steve boyd to add those words to his post,he should be put on a warning as there are a younger group of k9ers who read these posts. IMO

Everyones entitled to there opinions and also read what they like....is there any need for bad language :angry: it doesn't look good on our young members.

I personally do like fleeshs posts where they be about her dogs or when she is reporting on a recent event

I personaly dont care what you think about me or the way i conduct myself John Gill---and have told you so before --and shall again no doubt-- it will be a very sad day when i need your approval for anything i do---and those who mentioned my choice of words should be very careful glass houses and stones spring to mind ==== what right have you to pull others to bits on here or anywhere else for that matter over what they write----NONE-- like fleesh indicated use the link ----if i upset you calling you a jealous Bast--d GOOD,its only what you deserved-- pity you never thought who you would be upsetting with your comments isnt it ---and i am sure Andrew is more than capable of answering for himself if he feels aggreived but you always like to answer for others Mr J Gill ,Dont you?

Steve

kipper fluke said:
I personaly dont care what you think about me or the way i conduct myself John Gill---and have told you so before  --and shall again no doubt-- it will be a very sad day when i need your approval for anything i do---and those who mentioned my choice of words should be very careful  glass houses and stones spring to mind ==== what right have you to pull others to bits on here or anywhere else for that matter over what they write----NONE-- like fleesh indicated use the link ----if i upset you calling you a jealous Bast--d  GOOD,its only  what you deserved-- pity you never thought who you would be upsetting with your comments isnt it ---and i am sure Andrew is  more than capable of answering for himself if he feels aggreived  but you always like to answer for others Mr J Gill ,Dont you?Steve

[SIZE=14pt]DITO[/SIZE]

AND WE KNOW WHY YOU DON'T CARE WHAT I THINK OF YOU DON'T WE.

P.S.this is not going to be a slagging off match on here so if you haver a problem with me i would appreciate it if you faced me not behind a screen

That certainly will not be a problem i can assue you --never hid behind anything in my life bit late to start now-- should the need arise.

steve

JOHNG said:
:D hope we aren't going to get another 14 pages on there racing career :lol:   :lol:   :oops:

this post looks like john was only having a laugh with fleesh. and has been taken the wrong way (w00t) :(

Yes I agree- give Steve a warning-disgraceful behaviour and choice of words.... :- "

Flog him while your at it....

Obviously not fit to be left alone on the PC whilst I'm at work.

Karen Boyd

(w00t) gan on karen get the handcuffs on him and whip his but lol :sweating: :thumbsup:

Count on you- to have a sense of humour then Mr Kenny? :clown:

Whippings too good for him...

Karen Boyd

Karen-Coral said:
Count on you- to have a sense of humour then Mr Kenny? :clown: Whippings too good for him...

Karen Boyd

I'll borrow some of Keith Earnshaw's gear and sort Steve out myself :D

Now can we get back on topic :))

well just come onto to brouse and it looks like u can not have a joke on here no more or everything has to be so god dam serious

:D :D does icons like that or (w00t) (w00t) or that look freatning to u all lighten up

:D :cheers:

Nowp-Not at all threatening Andrew :D

As for ref- 'Jealous Bast-rds' :clown: -how can anyone be offended at that?

Only those who don't know Steve or those who choose to take it that way......

Thats a compliment in comparison to what he calls people he really doesn't like... :oops:

Anyway like I said give him a warning-haven't had one of those yet.....!

Or do your worst Vicky....... :thumbsup:

Karen Boyd

Would the gear that Keith has have owt to do with pups ? or am i in for a real treat ????

Fleesh you only need another seventy pages now to get the ten thousand go get em girl and lots of luck with your young uns ---how many jackets and kickboards will you need ?and i know where theres and old bus for sale !!LOL :lol:

steve

Well just read this out to Mum - she had a rotten birthday yesterday and a rotten day at work today. She would like me to say to you ALL ...

... that your posts and comments on the whole have cheered her up no end. She is at this moment laughing out loud. :D

It may have come in the middle of the pups commentary but I hope their careers are as colourful !!! :lol:

Lot's of love to you all :* ,

Fleesh.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back