The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Rch/nch Viv's Quest X Connor's Lass

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
call yourself adults, this has spoilt the thread if you dont like it ,dont read it. I love keeping up to date with pups, I think this has spoilt fleesh's thread and the posts going off topic should be deleted.

get writing elise, cos i like reading about pups progress. :D :thumbsup:

Hope she dont fall out of her bra fleesh LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

steve

Tom is fine after his op thanks.The operation was the easier of the two possible.His testicles were stuck near his penis and not in his abdomen,which meant it was a much easier operation to perform.

Here's Tom relaxing a few minutes ago :)

tom_post_op_001.jpg

Glad to hear Tom is feeling well. He certainly looks relaxed. :huggles:

Before you know it he will be able to "stretch out" that back end and get back to what he loves best (after eating of course). :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's his Mum and Sisters also chilling out, and "Auntie" Blaze not wanting to be left out.

I will try and get a picture of Tango tomorrow, possibly a shot of one or more of them running if my phone is up to it that is ...

Also if anyone is interested I edited this twice ad the edit line hasn't come up ... :- "

ABCD0004.JPG

ABCD0005.JPG

Just bumping up for Rose O'Brien to see (Pathfinder) :b .

Is that what your mum calls her bra now fleesh??????pathfinder????used to be trail blazer lol<<<<<<steve (w00t) (w00t) :- " :- " (w00t) (w00t) :rant: :rant:

You'll notice Mr. Boyd that we did not dignify your last post with a response :- " .

HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY TO TALLI, JESSI, TOM, TANGO AND LOTTIE :lol:

Here's hoping you have a safe and injury free (Tom :- " ) year in 2006 and earn some well deserved points for your Mummy and Daddy !!!

Happy Birthday Babies xXx love from Mummy Kerri :huggles: .

Saw your 2 bitchs on sunday they look really nice ...think fawn one (my pick :D ) is the best

maybe some updated pics of them both :thumbsup:

Pictures to follow shortly :D .

I will tell Jessica what you think of her Dee it will make a refreshing change to what she gets called at home :- " .

I still aim to get a picture of Tango I only have one from when he was about 14 weeks old but I'm sure Jimmy Dunn will oblige us with a new one of Tom :lol: . Can't wait to see Tom on Sunday at Westhoughton I have heard some good reports about him, the proof of the pudding is in the eating - can't wait to see him run :huggles: .

Not wanting to be left out - here's some with the rest of the "family" ...

... Mummy the beam walker ...

Shot_35_.jpg

Shot_30_.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back