The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Rch/nch Viv's Quest X Connor's Lass

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
So should I go with my original prediction of 3 dogs and 2 bitches but reverse it for 3 bitches and 2 dogs ? :oops:

Here's Kerri this week weighing in at a whopping 27lbs :eek:

(but it doesn't stop her from jumping over 5 feet in the air though).

It's a case of drop everything and grab when she does it but we try to discourage her.

She bounds around the garden like the blob bless her she's moody today as we took Blaze racing and she didn't get to go but on the up side she has eaten a scrambled egg and a full Weetabix. Now she's too full for her dinner though ...

DSCI0057.JPG

dont know who's holding kerri,but she could have washed her feet for the photo :p

Could do with a better fitting bra too -what do you think Neil? lol

Steve

Steve, I think there was a surplus of water wings about in scotland, It was said that they were a communist bra because they uplifted the masses, i am sure Fleeshes Mum could throw some light on the subject? :cheers:

I don't have the faintest idea what you are talking about ... :(

CAREFULL NEIL, SHE IS BIGGER THAN YOU....AND WE ALL WOULD LIKE YOU TO BE ABLE TO ENJOY YOUR 41st BIRTHDAY. :lol: :lol: :lol: :D

Well Kerri has now 14 days to go and weighs a massive 28lb 8oz :blink:

She's putting on the pounds like nobodys business those puppies must be growing at some rate.

Kerri still goes out on a good walk every day and is still trotting around the rec with Blaze every now and again.

Is this picture any better :- " ...

DSCI0074.JPG

:D looks either a lot of pups in there fleesh or huge pups lol :- "

Keri is looking very big (w00t) Good luck with the welping and hope all geos well :luck:

Week No.8 ... 7 DAYS TO GO !!!

Kerri weighs a good 29 and a half pounds :eek:

Pup's will either come out running or become successful footballers the rate at which their little legs are going along her sides o:)

I think Kerri is getting a little fed up with carrying these pups, yet she still trots about like nobodys business (and has a good long sleep after a walk). The milk "sacks" for want of a better phrase near her back legs are enormous :b .

Here she is posing for you all - Kerri says "prrrrffft!!!"

DSCI0011.JPG

fleesh.....just a question....how are you weighing kerri ?

Certainly not in a weighing bag !!!

A. Because we don't have one

B. Because it would put pressure on her belly

She stands in a bag and is supported by a strap at her chest so the pressure falls on her chest as it would in a weigh bag but instead of pressure on her belly she just stands on her back feet inside the bag.

:thumbsup:

jesus fleesh shes huge i think 3 mickey whizz's in there! :- " :lol:

Fleesh, for a 23lbs bitch she is enormous - looks like having either a bumper litter or BIG pups. All the best and hope all goes well. Joan :blink:

she looks very happy on that pic with her tongue sticking out lol :D

Thanks all for your messages of good will for Kerri and the pups.

Kerri has been rather whingey of late, seems to want to stick to me like glue. (hope that doesn't mean babies are on ther way already !!!).

My A-Level Maths lecturer at college has given me strict instructions that Kerri is not to have her puppies until NEXT WEEKEND !!! :- " (what is it they say about pee-ing and the wind ?)

Adele is so excited she has taken to sleeping on the Settee to be near Kerri just in case (of course Kerri doesn't see that as the best idea as she kept Adele awake most of the night by waking her up to open the door and let her out the room). Just so long as she doesn't go into labour on MY bed I don't mind where she sleeps so long as she is happy and comfortable :wub: .

She seems to be getting larger by the day - hope I am just imagining it !!!

:teehee:

6 days to go !!!

2 days 'till drop !!!

Kerri is 30lb 2oz and her belly is a little lower, she has also grown outwards a little at the sides of her belly.

I would go as far as to say she is thoroughly p'd off with carrying them around now, they have become a little less active (there isn't much spare room in there !!! :blink: ) but there's still the occasional head in the ribs.

I don't think Kerri is planning on parting with them at this moment in time she is still enjoying her walks to the Rec and down the woods but above that (like any Whippet) is still eating her meals like there is no tomorrow :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back