The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Rch What Spot X Rch Cracked It

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:luck: Hope all goes well :luck:

A wee boy,,photos when you can :thumbsup:

:) :thumbsup: :cheers: :D yes a dog, 4oz red fawn with white marking,s just what i wanted, keep them coming girl, :thumbsup:

another dog 9oz

deans_024.jpg

another cutie and double the size of the 1st one awwwww hope to c lots more photos when i get home from work later :wub:

sure you will carole, don't know if shes had more don't like to keep calling,

this is a picture of lucky last one born she had two sisters but they were still born

deans_030.jpg

did you rub them in a soft towel, some just need help to come around

we tryed to bring them back but no luck they had no heart beat when they came out we were very dissapointed we was keeping all the bitchers

awwww sorry to here about the two you lost :( Glad you have Lucky :D

Last edited by a moderator:
so sorry to hear about the 2 bitches u have lost :( rip little ones. but congrats and good luck on the rest. :luck: :luck: :luck:

Hi Dean and debby sorry to hear of your loss its heartbreaking I know but good luck with others

:( Sorry you lost 2 :(

Good luck with the other 4 :luck: :luck:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back