The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Rch What Spot X Rch Cracked It

mum and pups

deans_029.jpg

chris have you seen jim troublespot 2only hes a dog if hes as good has her il be happy he will be small

a bitch and maybe jim the dog were not sure yet this will be whatspots last litter she will be kept for a pet

Yes i can under stand you wanting to keep 2, i haven't had a problem with my 2 yet they are keeping each other company

:wub: they lovely :wub:

Hope they all thrive and get stronger by the second :thumbsup:

jim maybe the small one out the litter but he must be the longist, i'm sure Alan and the bloke from holland are very upset at not having pups from this litter :eek: :( , i think your doing the right thing in not mating with what spot again, she can now recover from this last litter and enjoy being pamped :thumbsup:

they look like they r thriving now good luck with them all :luck: :luck: :luck: p.s jims my fave :wub:

looks like they thriving best of look with them :luck: little jim very bonny :luck:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back