The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Rch What Spot X Rch Cracked It

sherry said:
aww they r adorable  :wub:
dean and deb im sorry to hear about you packing up racing but i understand when you say debbie just wasnt pulling her weight and the dogs arnt going to walk them selves. im glad to hear the 3 whatspot pups have all gone to dave and adeles and will still be raced next year and should come on well as they will be trained with daves outbound x shortgift pup and if they can get anywhere near that they will be good but that is a BIG IF . ANYWAY BEST OF LOOK IN THE FUTURE WITH YOUR CAT BREEDING MEEOW MEEOW

:) so which shortgift pup, :D oh you mean the one Dean and Deb have, ( suzy ) :oops: i can see why you think the what spot + cracked it, pups will find it hard but not impossible to catch her, :thumbsup: shes going to be something very special, :cheers: and i also know Dean and Deb would only let her go to one person, ;) and its not you Dave :oops: so looks like i did'nt fall for that one lol :p

spellbound said:
:) so which shortgift pup, :D oh you mean the one Dean and Deb have, ( suzy ) :oops:   i can see why you think the what spot + cracked it, pups will find it hard but not impossible to catch her, :thumbsup:   shes going to be something very special,  :cheers: and i also know Dean and Deb would only let her go to one person,  ;) and its not you Dave  :oops: so looks like i did'nt fall for that one lol :p
i was only jokeing about the whatspot pups they should be cracking next year and i wasnt on about having the outbound x shortgift pup that dean has as i already have the best one out of that litter :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: and to do with the cat breeding i think dean is just doing that as a side job meow meow.

spellbound said:
:) so which shortgift pup, :D oh you mean the one Dean and Deb have, ( suzy ) :oops:   i can see why you think the what spot + cracked it, pups will find it hard but not impossible to catch her, :thumbsup:   shes going to be something very special,  :cheers: and i also know Dean and Deb would only let her go to one person,  ;) and its not you Dave  :oops: so looks like i did'nt fall for that one lol :p
i was only jokeing about the whatspot pups they should be cracking next year and i wasnt on about having the outbound x shortgift pup that dean has as i already have the best one out of that litter :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: and to do with the cat breeding i think dean is just doing that as a side job meow meow.

devildog said:
spellbound said:

devildog said:
spellbound said:

:charles: :charles: :charles:

this is jim tody and lucky at 5 weeks old

mabel_035.jpg

:wub: awwww they r gorgeous jim still my fave but they r all gorgeous :wub:

Evie oh MY GOD did you get the pick you seem to be as good at picking pups as you are men S..t debs and Dean will be laughing all the way to the bank, see you at staffie training.

Val (only joking Dean and debbie the pups are gorgeous really) just like winding the bitch up

oh my god Val how could you say such a thing about my pup ;) hes lovely my pick seems to have been ok so far, lets see

Rch / Sup Nch Spellbound

Rch/ top stud Cracked it

Rch / Nch Alabama

Ch of Chs/ Sup Nbch/ Sup Nsch/ 5 times Rch Hellbound

Rch / Nch Outbound

Rch Bound too

so yes i am just as good at picking pups as men, :thumbsup: because i got another champ with Tony :cheers:lol :D :D :D :p

Last edited by a moderator:
number 7 on your list bound to be the best out of joint top broad bitch and number 1 top stud dog cracked it :luck: :luck: :luck:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back