The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Red Ranger X Connor's Lass

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
wots matt weighing now???

buddys 33/34lb,,but very fat

bobby my brothers dog looks slimmer ,,,but hasnt weighed him recently,,,i reckon he sitting about 31/32

Matt weighs about 26/27 lbs.............unless he's been in the bin and then he's a fat pig!! Great that the y are all diff weight's...................just think could have our own red ranger/ connor's lass final!!!!! (w00t) Looking forward to seeing them all run :thumbsup:

rob67 said:
Matt weighs about 26/27 lbs.............unless he's been in  the bin and then he's a fat pig!! Great that the y are all diff weight's...................just think could have our own red ranger/ connor's lass final!!!!! (w00t) Looking forward to seeing them all run  :thumbsup:
We're all for it :D

I've been in touch with Billy's owners yesterday and Billy has been out looking for rabbits recently and really enjoying himself 8)

Have just thought about names..............can you imagine shouting for .....billy..........buddy..........and bobby............matt might have to change his name to............bertie (w00t)

Well they originally started off as M's.

Mally Mickey Matt and Moe

Now they're B's :lol:

hi elise

i managed at last to get a photo off buddy and bobby on there own together

i hope the photos turn out ok,,,doing them on sarah,s laptop,,,cant see them very clear ,,so i brighted them,,,got a feeling they might be too bright if veiwing threw a p.c

bobby is looking the bigger one out off the two now

bud2.jpg

bud1.jpg

last one

bud3.jpg

:wub: 2 very handsome boys the white 1 looks like it is smiling in the 1st pic lol

matt ran fab today but il let chris tell u if she wants :thumbsup:

Super lads :wub: Gorgeous boys, we may be a TEENY bit biased but they're fab. :D

I'm guessing Bobby around 34lb and Buddy around 32lb :- " .

I hope you told Sean Sugar Rush better not think she's winning ALL the h/w races at club next year :- " .

Had to come back for another look :wub: .

OK so maybe the tenth look, and that's not counting all the times I've been on the send the link to family and friends :b

Fab pics of 'the lads'. Showed them to matt and i swear he smiled!! Very handsome :D :D

chris

Just had a call from Billy's owners :)

He's a big lad, pushing 23" to the shoulder and showing a clean pair of heels to his 24" whippet x ghd kennelmate when out after the bunnies :thumbsup: .

With some luck he'll be making an appearance at Westhoughton on Saturday evening so I hope you've got your camera ready Jacs as this lad is your favourite pup from the litter formally called "Moe" :huggles:

12 months old next Sunday, hasn't time flown :lol:

Happy First Birthday to Buddy, Bobby, Billy and Matt :wub:

Love from Momma-Kerri, Jessi-cur, Bumpy Dog, Blazey Mo and all the "humans".

xxx :huggles: xxx

i forgot it was year to the day pups were born

just aswell im going to thorton 2day,,,,that can be buddy treat on his birthday :D

and if he,s really lucky i will lev him abit off my tea 2night :- "

Tell Buddy to go whop Sugar Rush ass 8) .THEN he can have a bit of tea tonight :D

Here's Billy last night @ Westhoughton - Photo courtesy Jac (wildwhippies).

Clipboard36.sized.jpg

he looks a bonny dog,,,have the owners given him any runs or slips yet???

if buddy beats sugar rush again this week,,,,ill giv him my tea and pudding

Last edited by a moderator:
He'd never seen the track before as his owners come from a working lurcher background so he's been hunting up the bunnies. :thumbsup:

First attempt he went so far and came back as he hadn't really been watching the other dogs race, back at the trackside he knew what it was all about and was climbing up on the sides to watch. Second slip from part of the bend down the straight he chased well. Hopefully he'll be having another trial next week @ the Bonanza and if he handles the bend well enough it won't be long 'till he goes full distance :D .

All being well he might be straight racing this summer too, though either way they're keen enough to take him to the lurcher racing with their other dogs ;) . He's already got his eye on his Kennelmate for when he's older :sweating: .

whippeteerThe1st said:
he looks a bonny dog,,,have the owners given him any runs or slips yet???
if buddy beats sugar rush again this week,,,,ill giv him my tea and pudding

There you do Buddy boy, no excuses - especially not where pudding is involved (just don't run like one :- " )

looks like bobby will be at track 2day aswell

will try to put a few pics on,,,,,,

navara just booked a race with buddy,,,,aint he a popular boy,,,never mind sugar rush will just have to wait for the time being

Last edited by a moderator:
matt was 2nd in the h/cap 2day on his birthday so well done matty matt. :D (p.s he was only just beat by the flying machine indica.)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back