The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Robbie

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Brilliant and congratulations :thumbsup:

Looking forward to seeing pictures

Julie

Jean and Peter sent me a few photo's of little white lass,,she has a little white bit on the top of her head :wub:

Whitegirl.jpg

another

WhitegirlA.jpg

one more :wub:

WhitegirlB.jpg

If I get more of them all I will post them :thumbsup:

Awwwwwwwwwwwww Susan :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: what can I say ?? o:)

Not much chance of me gettting one that colour :blink: Super pup

Puppy

Picture171.jpg

Another

Picture169.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
this is catrina wee pup

Picture167.jpg

not got a name yet :cheers:

I love the black one with white chest too - lovely. :wub: o:) :thumbsup:

Jean you must be so proud. :cheers:

:cheers: :cheers: (w00t) (w00t) Jean put a photo on (w00t) :cheers: ,,well done :thumbsup:

I realy know it was Peter though :eek: :lol:

I seen the pups yesterday, and they are beautiful :wub: . Looking at the white with mum and other pup's was like seeing Tam as a new born again :oops: . They are tiny, the photo's make them look huge :blink: . I have loads of photo's and will post them later :D

Can't believe that I missed this post completely. A big well done :thumbsup: to mum for such gorgeous puppies, it must be fantastic in your house at the moment.

:wub: Little Blue Bitch :wub:

A few photo's taken last night :)

Little blue girl,,Decca's puppy,,,going to live in the Newcastel area :thumbsup:

2ndlitterblue.jpg

Brindle girl (pup 2),,she still for sale :wub:

2ndlitterbrindlesale.jpg

The whole litter :D

2ndlitterA.jpg

My girl :wub: :wub: :thumbsup: ,,,,I said SON to her a lot yesterday :oops: :oops:

2ndlitterwhite.jpg

and me and pup :p :wacko: :wub:

2ndlitterE.jpg

Ah Susan - that last pictures you can see how small she is :wub: :wub: :wub:

ooooo I could always have the brindle bitch too........ :blink: :lol: :lol: :- "

I somehow doubt it :lol:

What a beautiful litter :wub: :wub:

Lovely colours too :wub:

Congratulations again Susan, your little girl is a gem :wub:

Julie

buffyrannoch said:
I love the picture of your girl on her back Susan, what are you going to call her ?

Still not decided on a name but it might be Meg, Kielagh,Anna,,,but Meg seem's to be the fav one up till now :D

Can't believe I missed these cute puppy pics! (w00t) They are adorable!! :wub: :wub: Meg is a great name Susan! :thumbsup:

hi everybody iam getting the blue girl out of sophies litter & iam calling her poppy :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back