The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Rue: 5-11-2003 - 12-8-2005

Really sad to hear about Rue's sad passing :( - life can be so unfair, especially when you lose a young dog who you obviously dearly loved. You did everything possible to give him the chance to get better, and you kindly let him go when it was too much. :huggles:

Sleep well, Rue.

:( So sorry to hear your sad news :(

Rest in peace Rue :huggles:

I went through the same heartbreak last November, news of your sad loss brings it all back- my thoughts are with you, please take care of yourself at this awful time-

Den

Oh No! After all you did & tried. I too am so sorry for you & poor little Rue. At least now he is at peace, without pain. You did your best for the little bloke & made his short life as happy as it could be.

Thankyou for that.

Linda

poor Rue, I'm so very sorry for you Dawn, he couldn't have been loved more but now he's not in any pain, hope one day you can smile at his memories

Oh Dawn I'm so sorry to hear this. I hope he'll be at peace and fit and running up there.

When you are able please post a note to WW (if you haven't already) as I know people on there have been wondering about him. I've had a couple of personal emails the last couple of days asking if I'd heard anything.

Sending you hugs. Hope to see you soon.

Wendy

So very sorry for you Dawn. Let us know what happened when you feel able to.

Thinking of you - and understanding what you're going through :(

RIP Rue - A brave boy I'm sure.

I'm really sorry about the loss of Rue, my thoughts are with you.

Jenny

I'm so sorry. How terrible, but you did everything you could for him.

RIP Rue

:( So sorry Dawn you did all you could :(

Rest in peace little one.

R.I.P. little Rue. god bless you and keep you safe.you did your very best for him dawn.hes not in pain any more hun,hes happy now and wouldnt want you to be sad. :(

Sorry Dawn, I haven't been on for a few days. Poor poor you, thinking of you at this very sad time.

Like everyone has said, you did everything you could for your little man, and he will have known that. Your love for him was obvious over the internet, so he will have been wallowing in your care and attention first hand and will have felt safe and loved very much.

Although hard for you to deal with the pain at the moment, you must remember that now Rue has no pain or suffering.

Take Care and RIP Rue

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back