The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Rufus Is One

Farwells

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Rufus turned one on Thursday. I had planned to put some pics up then, but I got a bit lost in the sheer number of photos I've taken :b .

Anyway, here's a sort of retrospective of the last year of Rufus...

At 3 1/2 weeks with his mum Isis, & his 5 sisters & 3 brothers. No idea which one is him :lol:

feedingtime.jpg

At 2 months

2months.jpg

3 months

3months2.jpg

3months.jpg

Growing up fast at 3 1/2 months

35months2.jpg

35months.jpg

About Ben sized at 5 months

5months.jpg

At 7 months bigger than Ben

7months.jpg

7months2.jpg

Getting long at 9 months

9months.jpg

10 months

10months.jpg

and finally, 1 year old :cheers:

hismagnificence.jpg

Dave.

What breed is Rufus?. He looks like what here they call a "podenco ibicenco" . Regards, Stephen

Rufus is a Pharaoh Hound, or more correctly a Kelb tal-Fenek. They are quite similar to the Ibizan Hound (Podenco Ibicenco), though not as tall and with less white in the coat (amongst other differences).

[SIZE=14pt]Happy 1st Birthday Rufus[/SIZE] :huggles:

Happy birthday to the ever handsome Rufus - blimey that year has gone quick!!!!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

i was just thinking that too,dont seem too long since you first got him.happy birthday handsome young fella! :wub: :cheers:

I just love Rufus! want a Pharaoh hound when we move house! Happy Birthday! :huggles:

Happy Birthday Rufus...you are a handsome boy :wub:

Ben looks like Rufus apart from colouring,what breed is Ben,love the ears!

[SIZE=21pt] :cheers: HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY RUFUS!![/SIZE] :cheers:

What a very handsome chap Rufus is :wub: ,I bet as tiny baby pups though they are impossible to tell apart!! I think I'd need to put a mark on each pup,a bit like sheep farmers do with their sheep! (w00t)

PS Sorry it's a day late,but I hope you had a good un! :thumbsup:

[SIZE=21pt]HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE GORGEOUS [/SIZE] :wub: [SIZE=21pt]RUFUS[/SIZE] :cheers: :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back