1st Avit

2nd Sugar Mouse

3rd Brookhill Maggie

Scratch Final: ???

Consolation Scratch: ???

Well done all the winners...wish we had something to run :(

DENISE BAILEY said:
Well done all the winners...wish we had something to run  :(

Get that useless husband of yours out training your young dogs and then you would have --the big nosed useless lazy bass---SHARPE---Indeed --BLUNT would be nearer the truth---lol

Blunt --or something that rimes with it--

steve

the peddigree final results were

1st deadly cocktail

2ndl life in the fast lane

3rd riley finn

4th typhoon tilly

great night well done Vicky for organising it Keith as allways good trapman great pics Jac

You too Linda, always can be relied on to go in the box amongst other things. Starting to wonder about you and Ray :- " :lol:

Karen-Coral said:
DENISE BAILEY said:
Well done all the winners...wish we had something to run  :(

Get that useless husband of yours out training your young dogs and then you would have --the big nosed useless lazy bass---SHARPE---Indeed --BLUNT would be nearer the truth---lol

Blunt --or something that rimes with it--

steve

Think i may need to lend your whip steve (w00t) ... keep telling him to cut back on his work theres more to life

Fleesh said:
Thankyou Jac for these pictures of Jessi  :) .
Now opinions, the picture of Jessi in her gather and stride look good but in her stretch she looks to be unbalanced on her left hind leg. Is this me, just the point of action when the shot was taken, or does anyone else think there could be an underlying injury  :eek: .

Answers on a postcard, or the forum  :))

Clipboard28.sized.jpg

An invaluable photo series of Jessica, both this shot and the one before it of her gathered. She had her shoulder unlocked and back put back in, but that was just the problem at the time. After at least an hour of pushing, pulling, stretching poking and prodding yesterday, by doG I think we've found the cause (w00t) .

Kerri had a problem as a youngster also caused by the overcompensation following injury though I must admit, looking back it was nothing compared to Jessica. The "Bum Machine" has been brought out of retirement and Jessica is being "exercised" three times a day, poor mite sleeps all the time it takes a lot out of her :huggles: . Hopefully she'll be back on track in around 6 weeks time and showing considerably better balance :sweating: .

Oki doki - sack the lady with the pen and paper !!! (w00t)

It was my first time at an event like this as I wasn't really intending to race Jack. Well, I must admit I really enjoyed the night and am kinda hooked. Thanks to Vicky for letting me trial Jack, and must say he did a lot better then I first thought he would do. Thanks also to Naylor Whippets for the chat and advice, I will be acting on your advice.

We will hopefully be coming down on Sunday to see all the experienced racers then again on the Thursday, hopefully for another trial.

Thanks to all

Sarah

Glad you enjoyed it Sarah. :thumbsup:

Also wanted to thanks Karen and Steve for circulating that article Steve & Judy Bateson did in the Racing Post, I'd tried to get a copy the day you'd mentioned it but missed it. Thanks again. :cheers:

sarah j said:
It was my first time at an event like this as I wasn't really intending to race Jack. Well, I must admit I really enjoyed the night and am kinda hooked. Thanks to Vicky for letting me trial Jack, and must say he did a lot better then I first thought he would do. Thanks also to Naylor Whippets for the chat and advice, I will be acting on your advice. We will hopefully be coming down on Sunday to see all the experienced racers then again on the Thursday, hopefully for another trial.

Thanks to all

Sarah

Jack took to it no bother, i'm glad you and he both enjoyed it. I wouldn't worry too much about the weight, that will come off as he gets fitter, the more runs he has. We can start to take him a bit further with each run until eventually he is running the full distance.

Hopefully see you Sunday, he can have another trial if you're up for it :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I think I am going to gradually change his food over to Red Mills? He is currently on Bakers. :- " I don't think I overfeed him and he goes on a walk/run everyday with a huge run on either sat or sun, so the weight thing concerns me a little. :b But as you say, as he gets older and fitter it should come off.

It would be great if I could trial him again cheers. :cheers: What time would you reccommed we arrive? :thumbsup:

Thanks Again

Sarah

My old girl Connor's Lass used to race on Bakers Complete, she loved it :))

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back