The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Saucy Madam

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I'll predict between 4-5pm today (11th Jan) :p

Hows the nerves holding up Lampy :p See you Saturday. :thumbsup:

:luck: :luck: hope all goes well :luck: :luck:

Cmon we all know she's had em your just stringing us along now!!! :D hurry up saucy and good luck.

Hi Andy. Ye of little faith! She's holding out on me ,has ditched the whelping box as something that must be avoided at all costs and is totally focused on the airing cupboard. Diane , my wife has even resorted to sitting in the whelping box as a sort of inducer. Can anyone else report similar bizarre behaviour? or has Diane totally lost it. More news soon , I hope.

Can anyone else report similar bizarre behaviour?
are we descussing the behaviour of The Madam or Diane?
if The Madam then yes bitch's always seem to want to have them anyware but where you have planned for them to whelp.

can't be far away now.

this is worse than waiting for mine :unsure:

The Madam has just finished a hearty tea, the first thing she's eaten all day. Could be a long evening/night/Wednesday! My bed will be on the floor next to her tonight and what could be nicer. I'm used to lying next to a hairy female with a big stomach. All in a days work. :D -_-

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You are mean - I'm sure nothing could be further than the truth! ;) ;)

Very best of luck - can't wait to see The Madam's beautiful babies, she is a lovely looking girl herself! :wub: :luck: :wub: :luck:

Last edited by a moderator:
News Flash!! The Madam has started panting quite heavily. Also she does alot of walking around and then digs at a new bed that i've made up for her. Her attitude has changed markedly in the last half hour.

Could this be it

:luck: :luck: GOOD LUCK :luck: :luck:

Julie

Yet another live whelping on K9!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thinking of the poor love, I remember only too well giving birth to my two (Human) babies, ........... NEVER AGAIN!!!!! ;)

:luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

Come on Saucy Madam,you can do it :thumbsup:

:luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

This is not good for the nerves,yet another "live whelping" on K9 (w00t) ,but still very exciting!! :sweating:

This is harder waiting on K9 than it was whelping mine live.

Come on Chris get the caster oil out :p

(w00t) Orrrhhhh noooooooo it's not gonna be another late one is it?

Go on Moss :luck:

oooooooooooooo exciting :luck: :luck:

Waters broke at 2033 and shes pushing every 10 mins or so.

Its getting a bit like reality TV

1st pup should be hear within the next 30 mins or so.

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back