The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Saucy Madam

Mark Roberts

The Ringmaster
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi All,

The 1 and only Mr Lamping Man is having trouble posting pictures so i've offord to post them forhim.

Heres a pic of the one and only Saucy Madam when she had 3 weeks to go, she now only has around 1 week left so i'll post puppy pics for him (and you rough lot) as soon as I recieve them from him.

[SIZE=14pt]Saucy Madam[/SIZE]

DSC00094.jpg

She's a very nice bitch when you see her in the flesh Vicky,

The Sire of her pups is Whats Behind The Masque I only ever saw him course once (as he then broke a leg while out training I beleave) but he was a very strong dog with bags of stamina and good looking as well. (best dog i've ever seen behind a hare)

These pups could be very special.

Last edited by a moderator:
What a star you are Mark. Thanks for showing my girl to the world! In case anyones interested, the beast in the box behind the Madam is Annie. She's a cocker spaniel but its not her fault! And on the other side you may be able to see a black shape with eyes glinting, thats Jimmy. he's a cocker as well. Some dogs have got to be cockers you know.

Forever cock a hoop

Lampingman :D :D :D :D :D

Great looking Madam :D

Fingers crossed for a smooth arrival for the little terrors :luck: Look forward to seeing the pictures

Lovely looking little girl, even in her delicate state :wub: Our new puppy is much the same colour im pleased to say :D

good luck with your puppies lamping man, saucy madam looks really nice :luck: :luck:

dukie

Just a musing but do the coursing people ever use racing stud's? or dont they have enough stamina?

I personaly think some Racing studs would be an asset to some coursing lines just as there are coursing dogs that could be used in race lines.

Lampy,

i'll say 5 pups.

Brindle, Brindle/White, Fawn/White.

3 bitch's 2 dogs.

Shes a lovely girl - Good Luck with your pups. :thumbsup: :luck:

sorry but I do like the cockers too - we used to have a red cocker when I lived with parents.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wouldn't like to speculate upon how many pups the Madam might have. I will say though that the camera will be ready to record all the action and with Mark's help ( especially as he has volunteered to cancel his trip to the east this Saturday) you will all be the first to see the pics.

Cloud 9 looms ever nearer for

Lampingman :) ;) :cheers:

( especially as he has volunteered to cancel his trip to the east this Saturday)
Yeh right!, but might have to call in, Get the Kettle on :p

How old is your pot belly pig, and have you got names for the piglets(THIS LITTLE PIG WENT TO MARKET) ha! ha! ,see you sat ,All the best Corky :oops:

Heres a pic of Saucy Madam relaxing before the big day (sorry for the wait Chris I had a few small computer problems yesterday?)

Just an update. Saucey Madam(her ordinary name is MOSS ) just gets bigger and bigger ok. She eats like a hog, best supermarket minced lamb, chicken wings and drumsticks she wants for nothing. I've put a portable bed in the boiler room next to the whelping box so I will be there if she starts during the night. I've explained to her that she must not start on Sat' during the day as I am going coursing and I think she has agreed to that :D . Champagne in the fridge, all the usual stuff. Love you all!!

Always in control

Lampingman :) :D :) :cheers:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back