The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Scottish Champs & Derby 2011

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
FOUR MORE SHIFTS AT WORK THEN OFF FOR 20 DAYS OFF TO BONNY SCOTLAND FIRST TIME I BEEN FOR FULL TWO WEEKENDS LOOKING FORWARD TO IT :thumbsup:
good for u lyndon :thumbsup: counting down the days now cant wait hope dogs doing well for u weather is shit erein ireland its tat bad went out to the gallop wenesday and it was closed due to flooding :angry: i wisheveryone well on the last few weeks befor it all takes place :luck:
Look forward to having crack up Scotland Shane your want be dispointed for me it biggest thing in whippet racing so tell you boys to bring tissues you may need them after see how fast how big dogs are look forward to it Shane
my dogs dont use tissues they like baby wipes (w00t)
Top man Shane look forward to see you boys
u to lyndon i might get to bring home gmk (w00t) (w00t)

FOUR MORE SHIFTS AT WORK THEN OFF FOR 20 DAYS OFF TO BONNY SCOTLAND FIRST TIME I BEEN FOR FULL TWO WEEKENDS LOOKING FORWARD TO IT :thumbsup:
good for u lyndon :thumbsup: counting down the days now cant wait hope dogs doing well for u weather is shit erein ireland its tat bad went out to the gallop wenesday and it was closed due to flooding :angry: i wisheveryone well on the last few weeks befor it all takes place :luck:
Look forward to having crack up Scotland Shane your want be dispointed for me it biggest thing in whippet racing so tell you boys to bring tissues you may need them after see how fast how big dogs are look forward to it Shane
She worth wait in gold Shane the dog pup out litter as took off for Andy Pocket at is first puppy open beating he's sister on line at a&t miner she had three pups in her first litter all made track and look little special

She worth wait in gold Shane the dog pup out litter as took off for Andy Pocket at is first puppy open beating he's sister on line at a&t miner she had three pups in her first litter all made track and look little special
sorry i ment her son tat u are racing nice to ave a bitch tat u know will through somethink special lyndon but u need good man behind these dogs and your one who know your game :thumbsup:

do you still have to send number plates to make sure you get in or what :wacko:

really looking forward now hope the weather is dry at least come on sunshine spoil us just oncee :wub: o:) :lol: :lol:

No Kate u just turn up find where u want to go and just set up your caravan or tent and enjoy the time your there

bett

We're ok for laundry facilities but if anyone can recommend some days out and some dog friendly beaches that would be great. I tried fife website but couldn't find any info about the beaches.
gonna take mine to St Andrews nowt to race while I'm up there with Izzy just being out of season so the beach everyday weather permitting, Duffy all healed and ready to start being eased back into work again so beach will be great should both be back on track for champs

aww ok thanks bett :thumbsup:

hope the weather good to us :) :sweating:

We're ok for laundry facilities but if anyone can recommend some days out and some dog friendly beaches that would be great. I tried fife website but couldn't find any info about the beaches.
gonna take mine to St Andrews nowt to race while I'm up there with Izzy just being out of season so the beach everyday weather permitting, Duffy all healed and ready to start being eased back into work again so beach will be great should both be back on track for champs

It's a lovely beach but in the summer u can only go on bit right at end. We been couple times but found because it Only a small part dogs allowed on every man and his dog there.

Not long now :thumbsup:

Anyone else counting the days?

can we got yet were all packed just need to hitcgh and go how many more sleeps

I be there thur night best event of year they don't come any bigger hope pub got enough beer in it cellars see you all there

I be there thur night best event of year they don't come any bigger hope pub got enough beer in it cellars see you all there
we got the punch bowl ready Lydon

so fetch plenty to put in it. we got the fruit (w00t)

we got the punch bowl ready Lydon

so fetch plenty to put in it. we got the fruit (w00t)
I leave that punch bowl to Sharon she like it put her bang off colour

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back