The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Scottish Derby

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
i had a great holiday and there was lots more people there than last year it was a very big turn out. i had a great holiday we got up to alsorts of things and somedays we had the weather to do anything but others we had to sit in which was ok because its was only about 4 days of rain not togher btw. :lol: i really enjoyed my self and im sure everyone else did.

thanks alot to all the scottixh for putting on this event :cheers: :clown:

any more pics of "hes the pitts" the scottish dog puppy champion would be greatly appreciated. congratulations to all the winners from both weekends of racing :cheers:

HI WAS JUST WONDERING IF U HAD A PIC OF THE PUPPY NO LIMIT WINNER IN HER JACKET PLEASE? THERES A FAB ONE OF HER RACING BUT ID LIKE TO C THE ONE U TOOK WITH THE JACKET. NIKKI WHIZZ. WELL DONE TO ALL THE WINNERS :cheers:

jim took the picture,s of the winners,at the derby

sherry :thumbsup:

:oops: iam on wife screen name.............BOB

Last edited by a moderator:
any more pics of "hes the pitts" the scottish dog puppy champion would be greatly appreciated. congratulations to all the winners from both weekends of racing cheers.gif

If you go on the Scotland thread and click on wild whippets link you will find some of bertie ---14 i think is the first

steve

is this ( he,s the pitts)?????????

if so i only got a couple,,,,,i dont have the jacket winners iam afraid ,,i only managed to get gold run,,,i was a bit busy at the finals

derby

IMG_1824-1.jpg

yearling champs

IMG_1333.jpg

IMG_1334-1.jpg

heres a couple off trapping pic,s tooken on the saturday

notice the dog in the red trap,,got it his/her,s paw caught in the muzzel,,

IMG_1606.jpg

IMG_1607.jpg

A gentleman mentioned to me his dog had been in the local paper, I think he's the owner of Maybe Magic?

great pics :thumbsup: love th one of hes the pitts :thumbsup:

Karen-Coral said:
If you go on the Scotland thread and click on wild whippets link you will find some of bertie ---14 i think is the firststeve

Just finished uploading photos from Derby which can be viewed here > Scottish Derby 2007

Just upgraded photobucket account so viewing should be faster. :thumbsup:

Anyone wanting A4 photos, PM me. :)

Well done to Jackie, Colin & family on their wins with Gold Run & Midnight Run in the main derby and veteran derby.

We would also like to say a big thank you to the land lady of The Top of the Toun for her hospitality and the great food supplied over the weekend.

Paul & Kathryn (North 2 South) & George (Little Bill)

heres avit just for u wild whippies

i did have a cracker off him but i deleted it by mistake :b

here he his winning a race on the saturday :thumbsup:

IMG_1569-1.jpg

IMG_1569.jpg

Karen-Coral said:
any more pics of "hes the pitts" the scottish dog puppy champion would be greatly appreciated. congratulations to all the winners from both weekends of racing cheers.gif

If you go on the Scotland thread and click on wild whippets link you will find some of bertie ---14 i think is the first

steve

Ok m8 cheers, Albert and greta are my in laws so im trying to get as many as i can for them, thanks very much for these :thumbsup:

If you look at photos 91,92,93 on clip board it looks as though we are starting syncronised racing with the blue and white, ( crackin whizz and tottie maud i think)

:p

lol yes its deffo crackin whizz id know those blinkers anywhere and i know wot u mean they leg for leg and paw for paw pmsl :lol:

wild whippies said:
Karen-Coral said:
If you go on the Scotland thread and click on wild whippets link you will find some of bertie ---14 i think is the firststeve

Just finished uploading photos from Derby which can be viewed here > Scottish Derby 2007

Just upgraded photobucket account so viewing should be faster. :thumbsup:

Anyone wanting A4 photos, PM me. :)

Nowt's coming up Jacs :(

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back