The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Scottish Derby

tinarpoole

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE PUT ON SOME RESULTS FOR US POOR SODS WHO COULDNT MAKE IT.

only hav a few

as was working on track 2day,,and i only know the dogs i regonise or were racing

dogs 27lb

showman scr.........1st

steels gift scr........2nd

connors wish

heat2 27lb dogs

g.w.n, -1.............1st

mad prince scr

comet scr.............2nd

27lb dog final

g.w.n, -1...............2nd

comet scr

showman scr......................1st and threw to 2mmorow

steels gift scr

bitches 31lb final

sugar rush -1...............1st and threw to 2mmorow

cinderella

dogs 33lb final

soulmate scr

nikitison scr

sun prince scr.....................1st threw to 2mmorow

skybound.............i think was 2nd

spot black is threw to 2mmorow in yearlings and adults (i think)

sid young threw till 2mmorow

insane jane threw to sunday

avit won his heat

kaiser cheif won his heat

sues blue won heat

tykwando and muscele bound dead heated 1st time up

shay had a dead heat in cross heat (not 100% sure with as ya do)

two faced won her heat

game on won heat

fat boy slim won heat

he,s the pitts won heat

peggy sue won heat

crystal blue won heat

ones cutie bok won heat

beside the point won heat

weardale badger won heat

no angel won heat

................................................................................

thats all i got as i was working 2day,,,and racing dogs inbetween :thumbsup:

fatboy slim won class , insane jane won class, mochara, fiddler, game on, darlo delight won class in yearlings,

Thanks Bob, here's hoping Buddy (Connor's Ranger) recovers nicely in his month long lay off, with any luck he might be racing for the champs, though maybe not race fit. :(

the race iam looking forward to 2mmorow cos iam a heavy weight lover :lol:

is

sun prince 32lb

sugar rush 32lb

both dogs are running brillant,,,,i kow cos i was doing lure ,,,,,,,the heavy weight clash :thumbsup:

( i hope ive not put kiss off death on both dogs,,,,,,but i really want to see this race) :thumbsup:

Fleesh said:
Thanks Bob, here's hoping Buddy (Connor's Ranger) recovers nicely in his month long lay off, with any luck he might be racing for the champs, though maybe not race fit.  :(
he,ll be back before u know it fleesh,,he,s very hardy,,,just a bit disppoint paid him in for 2mmorow walked 20yards and seen the blood coming out of his toe again :( ahhhhhhhh not again

but never mind a long break will do him good,,,,going on holiday in 2weeks to a log cabin in the country side,, taking buddy and zac with me,,,,,,they,ll love the break as much as me,,,,,unfortantly that means cant go to champs in auguest as i think ill be skint after hol,s maybe next year thou :thumbsup:

forgot to mention 60 races 2day on card one race interupted by lure (i think it was my fault :oops: )

not bad thou :thumbsup:

hope 2mmorow goes like clock work,,too :thumbsup:

no trap failure,s

and everyone was in very good spirts,,,i have feeling 2mmorow will be even better :thumbsup:

Wish I was getting a good holiday this year, oh well never mind :(

Have 2 days in Fordingbridge to look forward to (Mum's work messed the dates up so she works until 3pm on the Friday) then we have a 4hr-ish tow down to the New Forest. She's back at work on the Monday after noon :( .

Still with possibly only one dog to run we'll have plenty of time to look around and relax :thumbsup: .

for those that cant make it the derby final is Sun prince, hells double, maizee mu, weardale spot & mo chara

1st Mochara 2nd Maizee Moo 3rd Weardale Spot 4th Hells Double w/d sun prince cons Final 1st Southern Spark 2nd Branco 3rd Cavendish Lady 4th The Magster pups Weardale Badger yearlings No Angel vets Silver Spark not sure of other results yet well done all the winners :)

well done all the winners :cheers: especially vicky and mark with cara and chris and ant with badger :huggles:

Well done all the winners :D & thanks Nova for the results :D

Last edited by a moderator:
thats both of them now vicky is it not vicky

WELL DONE JIM AND GRACE WITH SILVER SPARK. :thumbsup: ALSO VICKY AND MARK WITH MOCHARA.

Well done all of the winners, especially Mark and Vicky.

But really pleased for Karen and No Angel winning the yearlings, hope that made the journey worth while.

x

well done vicky & mark & carra :thumbsup:

also livvy ran really well :thumbsup:

maybe get the big one next year :D :D :D

well done all the other winners :thumbsup:

results semi,s

umbroella -2

mochara -2..............1st

spot black -1

kai sera scr

weardale spot -2.............1st

fiddler -2

game on -1

little bill scr

showman -2

maizee mu -2....................1st

fat bo slim -1

insane jane

sugar rush 31

maid ur point 30

a kinda plesure 28

hells double 28 ..............................1st

smokey blue 35

sun prince 32..............................1st

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back